- 1 How Data Recovery Process Work
- 2 How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android No Root
- 3 Video Tutorial
- 4 FAQ
- 5 Final Verdict
In this article, we will show you how to recover deleted photos from your Android Device without root and even without a PC. We have mentioned about an amazing application that will help you to retrieve your deleted pictures.
Therefore, just read the article completely and follow the given instructions carefully. And this will help you to recover your deleted photos from your Android device.
How Data Recovery Process Work
So many people raise questions like “Can we restore the deleted photos after 10 days, 10 months or 10 years?”. So let me explain this procedure in the simplest way.
Let us suppose that we have 1 GB storage and we have some photos in it. Then we deleted those photos from there. The photos will be deleted but they will be still present in the memory of your device as hidden files. And you can always restore them anytime whether it is 1 month, 1 year or 10 years until some new files take the place of those photos.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android No Root
Note: The best part of the Dr.fone App is that it will recover your file with the same details and same quality and size. And it works for all Android devices.
Download Photo Recovery App
Steps to recover photos with Dr.fone App
- Firstly, Download and Install the Dr.fone App on your Android device.
- Once the Application is installed completely on your device, then Open the App.
- After that, Tap on the Quick Recovery Button from the screen.
- The scanning process will now start on your device.
- After the scanning process gets completed, then it will show you the list of all the deleted photos.
- Just select any of the photos of your choice.
1. How do I recover permanently deleted pictures?
There are several methods to recover permanently deleted pictures from your device. Some methods include Root access in your device and some of them require a PC and data recovery software. But the easiest method to recover deleted photos is using Dr.phone application.
2. How do you retrieve deleted pictures?
If you want to retrieve your deleted pictures then the easiest method is using Dr.Fone Application. It can help you to recover your deleted photos. Other than this, you also apply other advanced methods also that will include PC or Root Access.
3. How do you get your deleted photos back on Samsung?
If you want the easiest method, then download the Dr.Fone App and it will help you to recover the deleted files on your device. There are some advanced methods are also available to recover deleted photos, but you will either need to root your device or a PC for the same.
4. Can you recover permanently deleted photos from Google photos?
Yes, there are possibilities to recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos. If you have deleted the photos in the last 60 days, then you can recover them easily from the Google Photos. Because Google Photos keeps the deleted files in the trash folder for 60 days after deletion.
Finally, we are in the ending section. I hope this article will help you and you will like it. If the shared information has helped you then share this information with your friends also.
And if you have any query or doubts related to this topic then you can ask us in the Comments Section. At last, Thank you for visiting here. Keep visiting here and keep showing your love.