- 1 How to Use Kik Messenger on Windows/Mac
- 2 How to Use Kik Messenger on Windows PC?
- 3 How to Use Kik Messenger on Mac?
- 4 Final Verdict
Are you a user of Kik Messenger and want to install it on your Windows or Mac? If yes, then you are in the right place. Kik is one of the most popular messaging apps. People of all ages use it to connect with their friends. If you want to use Kik for PC (Windows/Mac), then this article is the best for you. In this article, we will share the complete instructions guide to install Kik Messenger on PC for both Windows and Mac. Therefore, go through the article and install Kik on your computer.
How to Use Kik Messenger on Windows/Mac
Kik Messenger is an amazing instant messaging app for Android. The App needs an active Internet connection work. You can send text messages, pictures, videos, webpages, etc. to any other Kik user. You can search for your friends by their contact numbers, by scanning the Kik codes or by their usernames also. Kik Messenger is much similar to Whatsapp. But the advanced features provided by it, make it a unique messaging App.
How to Use Kik Messenger on Windows PC?
1. Install Kik Messenger on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
One of the easiest methods to install Kik Messenger on a PC/Laptop is using an Emulator. There are so many emulators you can find on the Internet. We are using BlueStacks Emulator (Recommended) in this method. You can use other Emulators, also like Genymotion, Andyroid, etc.
- First of all, Download BlueStacks Emulator For Windows on your PC if you don’t have it.
- Then Install and open it.
- Once done, then click on the search bar. And search for Kik.
- Then select the Kik App from there.
- And then click on Install option to install the Kik App on your Computer.
- Once the installation process is finished, then you can use the Kik Messenger on your Computer from the home page of Bluestacks.
2. Use Kik Messenger on PC with Chrome Extension
If you don’t want to download any software to your PC, then this method is best for you. You can easily use Kik Messenger on PC/Laptop with the Kik Messenger Chrome Extension. Follow the given instructions to add Kik Messenger Chrome Extension to your PC.
- First of all, open Chrome Browser from your PC/Laptop.
- Then, Visit the Chrome Web Store ad search for Kik Messenger. And then click on Add to Chrome option to add Kik Messenger Chrome Extension.
- After that, click on Add extension from the Popup.
- Now, you can use Kik Messenger on your PC with the help of the Kik Messenger Chrome Extension.
How to Use Kik Messenger on Mac?
1. Install Kik Messenger on Mac with BlueStacks Emulator
Installing Kik Messenger to a Mac is not hard. All you need is an easy tutorial for that. You can easily use Kik Messenger on Mac with the help of BlueStacks Emulator. There are so many emulators you can find on the Internet. You can choose any of them according to your choice.
- First of all, Download BlueStacks Emulator For Mac on your Mac.
- You will need a Google account to access the PlayStore.
- Then open BlueStacks Emulator.
- Now, go to the Search Bar and search for Kik.
- After that, select the Kik Messenger from there. And then click on Install. Add your Google account if it asks.
- Once installed, then you can use Kik Messenger on your Mac from the Home page of BlueStacks Emulator.
2. How to Use Kik Messenger Without BlueStacks on Mac
You can use Kik Messenger on Mac with the help of Kik Messenger Chrom Extension. With this method, you don’t have to add any additional software to your Mac. All you have to do is Add Kik Messenger Chrome Extension to your Chrome Browser and start using Kik on Mac. The procedure is the same as we have described above for Windows.
So, this is how you can install and use Kik on your PC or Laptop. With the help of this article, you can install Kik Messenger for Windows as well as Mac also. I hope this article will help you. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends. So that they can also join you on Kik Messenger on PC. At last, Thank you for visiting. Keep visiting.