Got stuck on the Gmail phone verification page and want to bypass it, but don’t know where and how to start? Then, you are on the right page where you will learn to bypass Gmail phone verification screen. The methods that we have listed in this post are quite simple and easy to perform and a casual user can also perform them easily. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start exploring the ways.
How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Screen?
There are three ways in which you can bypass Gmail verification screen depending on the situation and your devices. So, let’s start discussing those ways.
1. How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Without Providing Phone Number?
Wanna create a Gmail account without providing your real Gmail account? If yes, then you can do this using the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to smsreceivefree website and select any country.
- Then, you will see a list of mobile numbers which are ready to be used.
- Just copy any phone number and enter it on the Gmail verification page.
- Then, go back to the phone number page and click on your selected number.
- You will receive the Gmail verification code there.
- Copy the code and enter it on the verification page and click on the “Verify” button.
- That’s it! You have successfully created a Gmail account without providing your real phone number.
2. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Page on PC?
- Open Google Chrome on your computer and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Once you are there, find and click on the “Sign in to Chrome” option.
- You will see a new screen where you have to enter Google Account information.
- Click on “Create an account” and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, you just have to enter your personal information to create a new account.
- Just fill up your information and then click on Submit or Sign up button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and your account will be ready.
Also read:- How Do I Delete a Gmail Account Permanently
3. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Screen on Android Devices?
On an Android device, it’s even easier to bypass Gmail Phone Verification screen. Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to Gmail phone number verification bypass screen:
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down to the Accounts section and click on the “Add Account” option.
- Select “Google Account” and then you will be redirected to the Gmail App Signup page.
- Enter your name and date of birth and then click on the Next button.
- On the next page, you need to enter your desired email address and password.
- Click on the Next button and then you will be redirected to the Gmail verification page.
- On that page, you will see a Skip button. Click on it and agree to the terms and conditions listed on the next page. It’s done.
So, Above are the steps which you can follow to bypass Gmail phone verification screen. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this post, then share it with others who are looking for the same information. Also, if you still have any doubts, then let us know in the comment section below.