- 1 Asus Router Login
- 2 Login Instructions for Asus Router
- 3 How to Reset Asus Admin Password
- 4 How to Reset Asus WiFi Password?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
If you are an Asus Router User and don’t know how to login to your Asus Router Admin panel! OR Forgot Asus Router login Password and username, then this article can help you. In this article, you will get the instructions for the Asus Router Login. And learn how to reset the Asus Admin password and Asus WiFi password. Read the article, and follow the instructions carefully for Asus Wireless Router Login.
Asus Router Login
Here are the Asus router Login Instructions that will help you to log in to the admin panel of your Asus Router. If you forgot Asus Router login, then don’t worry, we are here to help you.
Login Instructions for Asus Router
- Your Asus Router
- Access to the Internet.
- And your mobile device or PC
Follow the steps for Asus Wireless Router Login.
- First of all, open a browser on your device.
- Then enter IP Address (http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.0.2, or http://10.0.0.1) according to your router configuration on the Address bar.
You can also see the label placed on the back of your Asus Router.
- After that, you will be landed on the login page of Asus Router.
- Now, enter the username and password. You can enter admin as your default username and password if you haven’t changed it before.
Note That: You can also visit http://router.asus.com to access the admin panel.
How to Reset Asus Admin Password
- First of all, open your web browser on your mobile or PC that is connected to your Asus Router.
- Then enter the IP Address of your router in the Address bar. Example: http://192.168.1.1, you can enter your router’s IP Address.
- Now, log in by entering credentials. You can enter admin as your default Username and Password as well.
- Then select status. And then go to Security.
- Now, you can change the Username and Password of your Asus Router from Dropdown.
Also Checkout:- Linksys Router Login Default Username And Password
How to Reset Asus WiFi Password?
If you forgot your Asus router WiFi Password, then you can reset it by following the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, open the admin panel of your Asus Router. You can open it by following the instructions mentioned in the above sections.
- Then from the Dashboard, go to the Administrative Settings.
- And then go to the Wireless panel.
- Now, select the SSID with the WiFi-Band (only if your router supports multiple bands)
- Select WEP/WEP2 as your password protection type.
- Then enter a new password for your WiFi. And then click on save. And you are all done.
How do I log into my Asus router?
- First of all, Open your Web Browser.
- And on the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1 and tap search.
- Now, enter your User name and Password. You can enter admin as your User Name and Password if you haven’t changed it.
- Then click on OK. And then click Go.
What is my Asus router username and password?
- First of all, visit your router login page. By entering http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.0.2, or http://10.0.0.1 according to your router configuration on the Address bar of your Browser.
- Then, enter admin as your default username and password as well.
How do I log in to my router?
- Firstly, open any web browser and visit
- http://192.168.0.1, http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.0.2, or http://10.0.0.1 according to your router’s configuration.
- Now enter the Username and Password. You can enter admin as your username and password if you have not changed it before.
- Click OK and you are all done.
How do I access my Asus router after reset?
Some routers allow you to access without a password after Reset. And if it is asking for a password, then you can see the password in the back of your Router or on the package box of your router. By entering that password, you can access your router after a reset.
So this was the complete tutorial on Asus Router Login. I hope this article will help you. By following the steps given in the article, you can easily log in to the Asus Admin panel and change your Asus Router Admin Password or your Asus WiFi Password easily. If you have any queries, then comment down all in the comments section. And, Thanks for visiting and reading this information.