Hello friends, Today we are going to share some information about Error 651 and its solutions. So the topic of our today’s article is Error 651 – Fix Connection Failed with Error 651 in Windows 7,8,10. Please read the whole article to get it properly.
Before anything, I will describe the error 651 first. Friends it is an error that usually occurs when we try to connect with internet using PPPoE connections. If you are windows user then you better understand it. Error 651 can be occur due several reasons like IP address issues, Registry errors or misplace of Raspppoe.sys file etc. So In the next section I will make you know that how you can fix connection failed with error 651 in windows 7,8,10?
8 Ways to Fix Connection Failed With Error 651 in Windows 7,8,10
Below given solutions are not tricks or any official solution, these are some troubleshooting methods which you can try to fix your error 651.
- Reconnect your connecting device:- If you face the error then first of all reconnect your network connecting device whether it is a router or any other connecting device.
- Recreate dial up connection:- If you are not satisfied with reconnecting method then you can recreate dial up connection. It also can fix the error.
- Set up a new PPPoE connection on your windows:- You can try this method also. You can set up a new PPoE connection to fix the error 651.
- Reinstall network Adapter:- Sometimes there might be problem in the network adapter, if so, just reinstall it and this will fix your error.
- Update resppoe.sys file and NIC driver:- Sometimes there could be possibilities that the error occur due to problems in resppoe.sys file or NIC driver. So in this case, it better to update the resppoe.sys file and NIC driver.
- Disable Auto tuning Feature:- This is also a method which sometimes can the error 651.
- Reset TCP/IP on your computer or laptop:- If you are still facing the error after trying all above methods, then try this one. Just reset TCP/IP on your system.
- Boot your system in a safe mode:- Follow the following steps to boot your system in a safe mode:
Steps to boot PC in safe mode
- Just Restart your PC first.
- If restarting process have been completed then tap the F8 key.
- Now you will see the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Use Up and Down keys to Highlight your selection.
- Now select Safe Mode with Networking from there and press ENTER.
- You will see that drivers are loading.
- Then you will see A Welcome screen.
- Now log on to your computer using an account with administer privileges.
- With this you are all done.
So, these were some troubleshooting methods which can help you in Error 651 – Fix Connection Failed with Error 651 in Windows.
Also Read:- How to Unlock Any Samsung Phone Without Root
At the last of the article, I want to thank you all for visiting ViralHax. Please keep visiting here for more updates. I am thankful to you all that you have given your precious time to read this article. I hope you liked the article and will visit again as we will be updating the list. So, use these names and have fun.