Did you recently installed the latest version of Windows and facing some Problems? Then, don’t worry, just relax and read this entire post. In this ultimate guide, I am gonna show some common Windows 10 Problems and how you can solve them. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start reading and understand the concepts clearly. Here are the most common Windows 10 problems which might have occurred on your device.
1. Can’t Upgrade to the Latest Windows 10
Ever tried to update Windows to the latest version and facing some Problems on Windows 10 while this process? If yes, then you can try the tricks given below:
- The first thing you have to do is check whether your internet connection is working fine or not.
- If it’s working correctly, then go to Windows Troubleshooter to check either there’s a problem in the PC or something else.
- If this doesn’t solve the issue, then the last thing which you can do is to download the media creation tool from here.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Internet Slow Problem
2. Stop Excessive Data Consumption by Windows 10
Have you ever noticed that Windows 10 often uses a lot of your data invisibly in the background? Probably Yes because every Windows user has complained about this, but they don’t know how to fix this Problem. If you are one of them, then try the solution given below to solve the problem:
- Go to Settings> Network & Internet and then choose Wi-fi from the given options.
- In this tab, click on Your WiFi or “Advanced” option and set the Metered Connection to On.
- That’s it! After this, windows will stop consuming excessive data and you will save a lot of data every month.
3. Pop-up Ads in Edge
There’s nothing more frustrating than Pop-up ads and while browsing the internet you might have encountered a lot of Pop ads daily. If while using Microsoft edge, you faced these kinds of ads, then you can disable them using the guide provided below:
- Open Microsoft Edge and click on the three dots icon located in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Then, select “Settings” and choose “View Advanced Settings” option from there.
- Under the Block Pop-ups tab, make sure that it is set to ON.
- Once it’s enabled, your job is done.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Leak Problem
4. Have a Less Storage than Before
Did you recently updated your Windows to the newer version and came to know that you have left with lesser storage than before? Then, don’t worry, you are not alone. This thing happened to a lot of people. In fact, it’s a common thing because whenever you install a new version on your computer, the older one doesn’t disappear. It’s still stored in the default Windows folder and you have to delete it to save your internal storage. If you want to delete, then follow the steps given below:
- Click on Windows “Start” button and then type “Cleanup” in the search box.
- Once you do that, a disk cleanup application will appear on your screen.
- As soon as you see it, click on it and let it open.
- In the application tab, you have to select the drive in which your OS is installed.
- Then, click on OK and wait for a few seconds.
- Now, you will see a lot of files to delete right away and one of them will be the older version of Windows.
- Once you see the older version, select it and click on the OK button.
- Now, a pop-up will appear on your screen in which you have to give the confirmation to delete.
- That’s it! You are done.
Well, these are the most common Problems with Windows 10 which you might have faced on your computer. If you have faced, then it’s good for you and If not, then let me know your issue in the comment section below so that I can list it here as well as helping you out. Also, if you found this guide helpful, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives who are still facing the same issues.