Have you ever thought to install Windows 10 on Android, but don’t know how you can do this, then you are on the right page. It may seem unrealistic but technology has made it possible for you. In fact, you don’t need any technical knowledge to do this. All you have to do is just follow our guide and then you can actually run Windows 10 on Android.
How to Run Windows 10 on Android
But before following the steps, you must have information about the requirements needed to run Windows on android. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start:
Also Read:- How to Install Android in VirtualBox
Requirments to Install Windows on Android
- Android Phone or Tablet
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- A Computer
- USB Cable
- Change My Software Software
- File Transfer Application
- Only 15 Minutes of your Time
Steps to Install Windows on your Android Device
Before following these steps just make sure that you have the above things to get started. The most important one is the “Change My Software” program. If you have fulfilled the above requirements, then now it’s time to install windows 10 on android. So, let’s get started:
- First of all, Go to your phone settings and scroll down to the “Developer Options”.
- Then, you have to checkmark the USB debugging and connect your computer to your Android device via the USB.
- Now, visit this link and download Change My Software application according to the Windows version you want to have on your Android Phone.
- Once downloaded, just launch the downloaded file on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- After that, launch the program and then connect your Android device to a computer.
- Then choose Android>Windows to install Windows on your Android device.
- Now, just click on continue and then choose your language.
- Then, the windows driver will start to download automatically.
- When the driver is downloaded, just tap on it to complete the installation process.
- Now, you have the option to run either the Android or the Windows on your phone. Just select either the Windows or Android to run on your smartphone.
- Once you select Windows, the Windows installation process will get started. Wait until the installation process is completed on your android device.
- When the process is finished, your Android device will reboot automatically. After the successful rebooting, then you are ready to install Windows on your Android device.
How to Revert Back to the Original Android Version
If you are feeling uncomfortable using the Windows on your Android device, then we have a solution for you. Here are the steps which you can follow to revert back to the original version:
- Reconnect your Android device to your computer via a USB.
- Once connected, just open the Change My Software program.
- There is an option “Restore to Original“. You just have to click on it.
- After that, your device will be reverted back to the original version.
That’s it! These are the steps which you can follow to install Windows 10 on Android phone or tablet. I hope you found something helpful in this post. If this post helped you, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any queries regarding this post, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.