Microsoft Windows offers a number of ways to take backup and recovery of your data. One of those tools is “Windows 10 image backup” that can be used to take a full backup of the information and data stored in your device. A Windows 10 Image Backup can be used either to take backup partially or fully. It totally depends on you whether you want to backup each and every file or not. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into it.
How to take Windows 10 Image Backup?
The process is quite simple and doesn’t take more than a few minutes. Following are the steps which you can use to take Windows 10 image backup:
Also Read:- Best Free Backup Software For Windows 10
- Turn on your computer and visit the control panel.
- Navigate to File history option.
- Click on the “System Image Backup” option located at the left corner of your screen.
- The System Image Backup menu will open. Then click Set Up Backup.
- In the System Image backup menu, choose a place where you want to save your Windows 10 system image backup.
- Click Next, follow the on-screen instructions and then click start back up.
- That’s it! You have successfully created your Windows 10 System image backup.
How to Restore Your PC Using the Windows 10 Image Backup?
Once you have created a backup, then you may need to restore it in future. Following are the steps which you can use to restore your PC using the Windows 10 System image backup:
- Open the Windows 10 Settings menu.
- Navigate to the “Update & Security” section.
- Under the Recovery section, you will find an option known as Advanced Startup.
- Click on the option and then click the “Restart Now” option.
- Once your pc restarts, then visit the Windows Troubleshoot Advanced option.
- Then, click on the System Image Recovery option.
So, Above are the steps which you need to follow in order to take backup and recovery of your device. I hope this post will help you to take backup of your files and data stored on your device. If you liked this post, then share it with others who are also looking for the same. Also, if you have any questions or queries, then feel free to ask them in the comment section below.