- 1 How to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet
Have you ever faced the situation where your wifi is connected to the computer but still you can’t access the internet? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page where we are going to show you some tips which you can use to resolve the wifi connected but no internet connection issue.
How to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet
So, here are the methods which you need to follow when you are connected to wi-fi but there is no internet connection:
1. Check your Router to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet
If your internet connection is not working perfectly even after connected to a wi-fi, then there may be a problem in the Router. You can check for the ADSL cable whether it is broken or something weird has happened to it.
The another easiest and quickest method to fix your device is to reboot it. You can try turning off your Router or Modem, wait for at least 30 seconds and then restart it. You can also restart your computer to make sure that all the things are clean. Once all these things are done, just check whether the problem “no internet connection” still persisting on your device or not.
2. Use Built-in Troubleshooter to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet
If there’s no problem in the Router, and the internet is working on at least one device, then there may be a problem in the Wifi adaptor of your device. You can easily fix wifi connected but no internet using the Windows built-in troubleshooter. Here are the steps which you can follow to use the troubleshooter.
- Right-click on the network icon and choose the “Troubleshoot problems” option.
- Now, Windows will look for potential network problems and if there is something wrong it will be automatically fixed by the Windows.
Also Read:- Why is Youtube Not Working? | How to Fix it?
3. Fix Network Driver Issues When No Internet Connection
Sometimes no internet problem may occur due to an old network driver or due to a corrupted one. In order to fix the network driver issues, you can follow the steps given below:
- Press Windows+R key to open the Run program.
- Once opened, you have to type “devmgmt.msc” and click on the OK button. This will open the Device Manager.
- In the device manager, you have to expand the “Network Adaptors” and then right-click on your network.
- After that, you can either choose to update the network driver manually or automatically.
- We recommend you to choose the automatic option because it’s easier than the manual process.
- Now, connect your device to a working internet connection and then click on “Search automatically for updated driver software” option.
- Once you click it, Windows will automatically find the reliable driver and install that on your computer.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Leak Problem
4. Reset Your Network to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet
Sometimes resetting your Network settings may solve your problem when the wifi is connected to your device, but you can’t be able to access the internet. Using this method will lead to the situation where Windows will forget your Ethernet network, wi-fi networks, passwords and VPN settings. After that, your device will be connected to a new network and it may or may not solve the problem of wifi connected but no internet. Here are the steps which you can follow to rest your network:
- Open your device and click on the Start button and type “Network Settings” there.
- A new window will open in which you have to click on the “Reset Now” button.
- Once the reset process is finished, then you need to restart your computer to apply the desired changes.
So, these are the best possible solutions which you can try when you are connected to wi-fi but no internet connection can be accessed. I hope this post will help you to fix the issue. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any questions regarding this post, then let us know in the comment section below. We would love to answer them.