VideoProc is a multi-functional tool that helps you to edit 4k video and upload to Youtube. VideoProc provides you an easy and quick way to edit 4k video for Youtube especially if it is a Travel video. You can edit, cut, crop, merge, compress or convert videos, audio, and DVDs. You can also use the video downloader and screen recorder that comes with a lot of features. The tool also supports Full GPU acceleration for better and faster speed.
How to Resize and Edit 4K Videos for Uploading to YouTube| VideoProc
Youtube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms. Everyone is using Youtube and watching videos on it. Youtube allows users to watch videos in different quality according to their requirements. Nowadays, there is a huge demand for travel videos. People want to explore different places through Youtube videos. And different people watch youtube videos on different screens. Therefore, the video size and quality matter a lot.
There are only a few YouTubers who provide their videos in 4k quality. The most common reasons behind the fact can be a lack of time or lack of Internet Data. It is difficult to upload such a large-sized video as it takes a lot of time and Internet Data as well. But the audience who are watching the videos on a big screen like Smart TVs cannot enjoy the video in good quality. The videos look high-quality only when they are played on smaller screens.
If you want to edit or resize 4k videos while maintaining the quality, then VideoProc can help you a lot. With the help of this tool, you can easily upload 4k to Youtube. Not just uploading videos, it will also help you to edit your videos. You can Cut, Crop, Adjust, Merge, Compress and convert your video files easily. VideoProc is a multi-functional tool with which you can Crop, Cut, Merge, Convert or Compress videos, audios, and DVDs, download media, or record screen with a lot of screen recording features.
- The tool optimizes the processing and transcoding and makes it 47 times faster.
- It supports Full GPU Acceleration that speeds up the video encode or decode.
- You can cut, crop or merge your videos. With this, you can also add subtitles and great effects to your video. You can even rotate it according to your needs.
- The tool also has advanced editing options. You can stabilize your video if it is shaking, Fix Fisheye, Make GIF, Remove noise, Make it MKV, Create M3U8, Add your logo or watermark, Adjust speed and volume and a lot more.
- It supports any type of video whether it is taken from an Android device, iPhone, GoPro, Camcorder, DJI or and 4k camera, you can always edit it with VideoProc.
- You can use it as a Media converter tool. You can convert your videos, audio, or DVD with it.
- You can also compress your videos with it.
- There is an in-built downloader engine that will help you to download media from more than 1000 websites.
- The tool also includes a Screen Recorder feature with 3 recording modes. You can resize your recording window and use different utility tools to edit it.
How to resize and edit 4K videos for Uploading to YouTube
- First of all, Open VideoProc.
- Then select the Video option.
- After that drag and drop it to the VideoProc.
- Now, a new window will open with the breakdown of your video. You can see your current video on the left and the update one on the right.
- You can click on the Cut icon from the Edit toolbar to cut the video length.
- Just drag the green-colored knob and select the portion.
- Then click on the Cut option.
- Now click the Edit icon and set the Start and End time.
- You can select the MP4 HEVC option to reduce the size of your video while maintaining the same video quality. You can find the option under the Target Format Menu.
- Then click on Run. And the video will start processing.
This is how you can Resize and Edit 4K Videos for Uploading to YouTube with the VideoProc tool. It offers an easy and quick way to edit your video to upload it on Youtube. You can crop, cut, merge, rotate, compress or convert your videos, Audio and DVD. Not only this, you can adjust the resolution and the Frame Rate for your video. As VideoProc is a multi-functional tool, you can download different media like videos, audios from different websites. And also you can use the screen recorder with incredible features.