Transferring Photos from an iPhone to a Pc is not a difficult task. All you need is the best tutorial with the best method. And here, we are going to share the easiest way to transfer pictures from an iPhone to a PC.
If you are searching for the best and the easiest method to transfer your photos from your iPhone to your computer, then this article is the best for you. We are using AnyTrans tool in this method that can quickly solve your problem.
How to Transfer Photos From iPhone to a Computer Using AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a fantastic tool that can help you in many ways. It can protect you from data loss. It can restore your lost data very quickly, and you can also sync your data and much more. You can also arrange the apps of your iPhone from your PC or Laptop. And it can also keep the chat history of your Whatsapp.
Also, you can customize the sounds of your iPhone. Additionally, it also provides you space to keep your data and files safe. There are so many advanced features that you can enjoy with AnyTrans.
Features of AnyTrans
Here is the list of some advanced features of AnyTrans tool that you will enjoy after downloading AnyTrans in your system.
- AnyTrans loads all iPhone photos by categories like camera roll, photo library, screenshot, and more. Even those albums users manually created will also be separately listed. So users will be able to effortlessly find out photos they want and export them to the computer for backup.
- Photos transferred to the computer will also be organized by original folders, so users can easily target their pictures on the computer.
- Users can 1-click transfer all photos on iPhone or an entire album, while they can also selectively transfer selected photos only.
- Photos transferred to the computer are 100% original, no quality loss.
- HEIC photos will automatically be converted to jpg format after transferred to the computer (Only when the “Convert” switch is turned on).
How to Transfer Photos From iPhone to a PC Using AnyTrans
- First of all, Download AnyTrans (Windows / Mac) on your computer.
- After that, install it on your system.
- Once done, then open it.
- Now connect your iPhone to your PC / Laptop.
- And then wait until AnyTrans recognizes your device.
- Once recognized, then you have to go to the Categories Page.
- Then afterward, Go to the Photos, and then go to the Photo Library.
- Now click the “+” button (plus sign from the top menu bar).
- After that, browse the photos that you want to transfer.
- Then select the photos and then click on Open. Then it will transfer your photos from iPhone to your PC.
So, this is how you can Transfer Photos from iPhone to a PC using AnyTrans Tool. I hope this article will help you to transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer. If you liked the shared knowledge, then share this information with your friends also. And write down all your queries and doubts related to this topic in the comments section, if you have. Know more about AnyTrans for iOS.