iPhones are getting more popular nowadays. People are switching over to iOS from Android devices. But being new to the Apple product ecosystem, they get confused with some simple tasks. If you were an android user and recently switched to ios, you might have wondered about how to transfer photos from iPhone to the computer. As in android its simple a plug and play, but with iOS its little bit tricky. In this article, we will show you exactly how to transfer photos from iPhone to pc. So if you have windows pc and an iPhone, be ready to import photos from iPhone, with this detailed tutorial below.
Transfer Photos From iPhone to PC With Auto-Play
Windows comes with an automatic system to import all images from your camera roll upon connecting. These method works if you want to copy or transfer pictures from gallery only. This approach won’t work on iCloud or any other type of images or media stored on your PC. We will guide you on how to transfer photos from iPhone to pc with windows autoplay option.
Also Read:-How to Reset iPhone Without Password
1. AutoPlay On Windows 10
- First, Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC by using the USB cable.
- Then unlock your iPhone and tap on trust this computer (if ask).
- It will show a pop-up, tap on import photos and videos. If not then skip this step.
- Open My Computer/This PC then right click on your iPhone and click on Import pictures and Videos.
- It will start scanning your iPhone Pictures and Videos.
- Click on More Options, and set the import settings or if you don’t know about it then leave it and click on OK.
- In the end, select photos which you want to import, and then click on Import button.
2. AutoPlay On Windows 8/8.1
- Make sure you have proper iPhone drivers installed on your pc.
- Connect your iPhone via lightening cable and wait for few seconds to detect your iPhone.
- After windows 8 detect your iPhone, it might ask you for trust permission, confirm that and press continue.
- Open “my computer” or “Your PC” and navigate to iPhone device.
- Right click on “iPhone device” and select “import picture and videos.”
- In next dialogue box, select “review, organize and group items to import” button and click next.
- Select the picture which you want to import and press “import” button.
Also Read:-How To Hard Reset iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
3. AutoPlay On Windows 7
Connecting and importing photos from your iPhone is a much more comfortable process in Windows 7, let’s see how:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and wait for the AutoPlay dialogue box to appear.
- Click on “Import Pictures and Videos.”
- Choose your importing options and click on “Import” button, and that’s it!
Also Read:-How to Clear Documents and data on iPhone
Transfer Photos From iPhone to Computer With AnyTrans
AnyTrans is all in one solution and replacement to Apple’s iTunes software. If you wish to import every picture along with iCloud on your windows based pc, Anytrans will help you to that with only a few clicks. AnyTrans works with almost all iPhones models including iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7(Plus)/6/6s/5/5s/5c/4s/4/SE without any issue.
- Download AnyTrans software and install it on your Windows PC.
- After installing, reboot your pc to update iPhone drivers.
- Launch AnyTrans on your pc and connect your iPhone with the lightning cable.
- Navigate to “connect to pc” option appearing on the dashboard.
- After connecting your iPhone successfully with AnyTrans, it will give you several option setting for your first transfer.
- Select categories from AnyTrans which you want to copy to your pc.
- Click on the right arrow button which will appear on the right-hand side of your computer screen.
- Lean back and enjoy your coffee while AnyTrans transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
Also Read:-Guide to Reset iPhone Passcode
We hope you have learned how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer because over time your iPhone memory will be filled and then you need to transfer your photos. Also, share this article with your friends who use iPhone as they might be struggling to import their photos.