In this article, we will show you the easiest way to use Snapchat on MAC in 2020. Snapchat is one of the popular social networking platforms which has millions of users from all over the world. It has gained a lot of users and popularity in the past few years. This is due to the amazing and unseen features which Snapchat provide to their users.
Besides that, developers have made the application so secure that everyone will love to use it. Some of the features which attracted me and a lot of people are the messages sent on Snapchat that got deleted automatically after a short span of time. Also, Snapchat notifies you when someone takes a screenshot of your chats.
How To Use Snapchat on MAC in 2020
However, Snapchat has given a big rise to the social media industry which you would never find in any of the competitors. Unfortunately, Snapchat is only developed to support mobile devices.
If you work a lot on your MAC or computer, then you probably have thought of using Snapchat on MAC. Luckily, we have found a way in which you can run Snapchat on MAC in 2020. So, without having any more talks, let’s start exploring how you can run Snapchat on MAC.
Also Check:- MAC Print Screen | How to Screenshot on Mac
Requirements to Run Snapchat on MAC
There are certain requirements which you need to fulfill before you start accessing Snapchat on your MAC or Windows device. Following are the requirements to run Snapchat on MAC or Windows device.
- A Google Account is a must.
- BlueStacks Emulator for MAC (Download).
- System Settings must be configured properly.
- Your Device should be running on the latest operating system.
- Your Device must need to have sufficient memory to handle the operations easily.
Also Read:- How to Open and Use Task Manager on Mac
How Can You Install Snapchat on MAC?
Installing the Snapchat on MAC is easy and free, but it may seem tricky to some people. So, we have created a step by step guide as follows:
- Open Settings on your MAC.
- Navigate to System Preferences.
- Choose Security & Privacy settings.
- Under the general tab, make sure to tick the “Allow app downloads from App store and identified developers” option.
- Once it’s done, then download and install the Bluestacks app on your MAC.
- Launch and log in using your Google account.
- Once it appears, then click on the install button and let it install on your device.
- Once it’s done, then go back and start using the Snapchat on your MAC.
That’s it! These were the steps which you can use to access Snapchat on MAC in 2020 and not only Snapchat, you can use every mobile app on your MAC by following the above steps. I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you liked it, then spread the word with others who are looking for the same. Also, if you are still confused, then feel free to get in touch through the comment section below.