Have you recently tried to transfer contacts from one device to another and faced the ” SIM not provisioned mm#2″ issue? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place where you will get a step by step guide to get rid of the “SIM not provisioned mm#2” issue. So, without having more discussions, let’s start exploring the methods which you can use to get rid of the SIM not provisional mm #2 issue.
How to Get Rid of the SIM Not Provisional MM#2 Issue?
The SIM Not provisional MM#2 can happen due to a number of reasons including the reason when your SIM card isn’t activated by the service provider. No matter what were the reasons, the solutions are going to be the same for every device.
1. Contact Your Service Provider to Get Rid of the SIM Not Provisional MM#2 Issue
The first and the foremost thing which you can try is to contact your service provider. Your service provider is the one who activates your SIM card. As you know the problem can occur due to the deactivation of your SIM card, so the service provider can help you in this case.
You can also visit your nearest service provider store to get a new SIM if you find the existing one faulty. Your service provider can also activate your SIM card if he doesn’t find any fault in your SIM card.
Also Read:- How to Clone a SIM Card within 15 Minutes?
2. Connect the SIM card Properly to Solve the SIM Not Provisional MM#2 Issue
In some cases, the problem may have occurred due to your device and SIM card. In that case, you don’t need to contact your service provider. You can try connecting your SIM card properly so that issue can be resolved. Here are the steps which you can use to get rid of the SIM Not provisional MM 2 issue:
- Firstly, turn off your device.
- Open the SIM card holder where you can insert the SIM card.
- The SIM card holder is not always in the same place every time. It differs depending on your device.
- Get the SIM card and put it in the SIM card holder.
- Keep in mind that you have to make sure that it’s properly inserted in the Cardholder.
- Now, turn on your phone and wait for at least 5 minutes.
- After some time, your SIM should start working properly.
Also Read:- 5 Best Arduino Simulators For Windows PC
That’s it! These are the best solutions which you can use to solve the SIM Not provisional MM#2 issue. I hope this post will help you to solve the issue. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any issues, then feel free to connect with us in the comment section below.