Ever wanted to send a fax from Gmail, but didn’t found a better way to do that? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page where you will get a complete guide on how to send a fax from Gmail. However, it’s not possible to send a fax from Gmail using your mobile. So, how will you send a fax from Gmail for free? For this, you have to read on this post completely.
How to Send a Fax From Gmail For Free?
There are a number of ways in which you can send a fax from Gmail without facing any problems. Some of them include the use of third-party tools and some doesn’t require anything. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
Also Read:- How to Create Gmail Without Phone Number
1. Send a Fax From Gmail Using Wisefax
If you use Google Chrome to log in to your Gmail account, then you can install the WiseFax Chrome Extension to send a fax from Gmail. Here’s how you can do this:
- Click here to visit the Wisefax Chrome Extension Page.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button located at the top of your screen.
- Then, you will see Added on your screen.
- Just confirm the Addition and you are ready to use the extension.
- Click on the Wisefax icon which you can find at the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Press the “Click here to Select the Document” button and select a document which you want to send.
- Once the document is selected, then click on the Open button.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter the number of a Fax machine and then click Continue.
- Press “Sign in with Google” and then select the Gmail account which you want to use while transferring the fax.
- Once you are signed in, then click on the “Buy a required number of Fax tokens” button.
- Add some money using your Debit or Credit card.
- Once you have entered the amount, then click on the “Pay” button to add money successfully.
- As soon as the money is added, the Fax will be transferred to the Fax number which we have entered earlier.
2. Send a Fax From Gmail Using a Fax Service
In this guide, you are going to use an online fax service. If you aren’t registered with an online fax service, then visit this link, create an account and then come back to this page again.
- Open your Gmail account in the Chrome browser.
- Click on the Compose button and then enter the fax number and the service extension. For instance: [email protected]
- Enter the subject and then upload your fax document using the paperclip icon.
- Once you are done, then click on the “Send” button.
Also Read:- How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
That’s it! These are the best methods which you can use to send a fax from Gmail. I hope this guide will help you to send a fax from Gmail. If you loved this guide, then share it with others who are looking for the same information. Also, if you have any questions to ask, then let me know in the comment section below.