Have you ever struck on the Samsung Galaxy S7 black screen and don’t know how to get out of it? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. In this blog post, we are going to show a number of methods which will help you to get out of the Samsung Galaxy S7 black screen. It can happen due to a lot of reasons and some of them are not even known to you. That’s why we have written this post to guide you throughout the process. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start exploring how to get rid of the Samsung Galaxy S7 black screen.
How to Get Rid of the Galaxy S7 Black Screen Issue?
The whole problem has two stages – the first one is when the screen is blinking and the other one is when the screen is completely black. We will go through the above the two stages and will find a solution for you.
Also Read:- Methods to Fix Samsung Account Session Expired
If the screen is blinking with lights, then the problem has been caused due to a system crash which can be solved by rebooting your device. Here are the steps which you can follow to reboot your device:
- Press both the Volume and Power keys at the same time.
- Hold them for a few seconds.
- Your phone will reboot normally, but keep in mind that there must be the battery life to start the necessary components.
If the problem still persists even after doing the reboot, then you must reset your phone. Resetting your phone will delete all the files or apps which may be causing the issue. But, keep in mind this will also delete everything from your phone. Here are the steps which you can use to reset your Galaxy S7 device:
- Turn off your Galaxy S7 device.
- Press and hold the power and volume up keys together until the Android logo comes up.
- Once the logo shows up, then leave the phone for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, use the volume up and down key to access the options.
- Select “Wipe/Reset data” from the available options.
- Use the power button to select an option.
- This will start the “Master Reset” process.
- Wait until the process is finished.
- When the process the completed, your phone will turn on automatically and it should help you to get rid of the Galaxy S7 black screen.
Also Read:- Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t Charge? | Solved
2. Get Rid of the Galaxy S7 Black Screen When it’s Completly Black
If the screen doesn’t show anything except a black screen, then the issue may be caused due to a number of reasons. You can reboot your device either in the safe mode or you can use to boot your device in the recovery mode to get rid of the problem. Currently, we are sharing the steps for safe mode and you can use the steps shared above to boot your device in the recovery mode.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Hold it until you see the “Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge” on your screen.
- Release both the power key and volume key immediately.
- Hold both the keys again and continue until the boot process is in transit.
- Release both the keys when you see the “Safe Mode” text written in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Also Read:- How to Turn On & Off Safe Mode on Your Android
So, Above are the best methods which you can use to get rid of the Galaxy S7 black screen. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked it, then share it with your friends who are looking for a similar solution. Also, if you have any issues, then feel free to discuss with us in the comment section below.