You spend your money to buy a Samsung galaxy s5 smartphone for yourself, but when it’s not working as expected. We feel that pain. But don’t worry life is not fair, and there are many problems occur daily in our day to day life. With a little try to repair that phone, then Samsung Galaxy S5 Problems can be solved easily.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Problems and Their Solutions
In fact, today I am going to share with you some tricks and tips to solve the common issue of Samsung galaxy s5. So, are you ready to do the Samsung galaxy s5 troubleshooting? Then, let’s start with a deep breath and read our post fully to understand the things better.
Problem: No Notifications or Music Control on the Lock Screen
A lot of people recently reported that there are no notifications and the music controls on their lock screen. They have been frustrated by the music widgets, notifications, and other widgets disappearing from the screen. But don’t worry, now it’s easy to get back them again.
Also Read:- Samsung Galaxy s7 vs s7 Edge
You just have to go to settings and then just tap on the when the device is locked option. Then, just choose “Show all notifications when the device is locked”. If it didn’t work, then you must restart the phone after applying the above actions. But unfortunately, Google has recently scaled down the music widgets from lock screen as compared to the other widgets in lollipop 5.0
Also Read:- What to Do When Samsung Galaxy S4 Won’t Turn On?
Problem: Can’t Download Apps “Insufficient Storage available”
This is the most common problem that is faced by thousands of galaxy s5 users and people are reporting that they can see free space on the phone, but the galaxy s5 keeps returning this error when they try to install new apps. The very first thing you have to do is to just visit the settings and find storage option.
Also Read:- Download Odin 3.12.3 Latest Version For Samsung
1. If you see that the internal storage is full and you have some space on the sd card. Then, you have to move some files, apps to MicroSD card. You just have to go to apps>my files>storage>device storage and select the files you want to move to the sd card. Then, just tap on the menu and select the move to sd card option. Now, find where you want to move them in the sd card and tap move here button.
2. If you see that the internal storage is not full and you are still getting this error again and again. Then, you have to delete the cache. Turn the galaxy s5 off and then press and hold the power, volume up and home buttons together until you see a Samsung logo on the screen. Then the recovery menu will appear and you can use the volume keys to scroll down and select the wipe cache partition option. When it’s done, just restart your phone and your problem should be gone.
Problem: Echo on the Speaker
A lot of people has recently reported that there is an annoying echo on the galaxy s5 echo. For some people, the problem is at their end, but for some other people, it’s bothering the other person during a call. There may be some problems and solutions that you should know.
Also Read:- Samsung Galaxy S6 won’t Charge? | Solved
1. The very first thing you have to check whether it is due to the galaxy s5 case or not. Just remove the case and see if it makes a difference.
2. Try blowing into the speaker and see if there is anything stuck on the speaker. Try using a blower or soft brush for that purpose.
3. Just go to settings>accessiblity>vision and turn the talkback option off. If it turns it on automatically, then you must go to settings>application manager and just find the talkback app there. Now, simply disable it to solve the issue.
4. Try using a Bluetooth while talking to the other person during a call. If the problem doesn’t happen, there may be an issue with the network. Then, you just have to contact your carrier to find out the solution.
That’s it! These are the most common issues with the galaxy s5 that the people faced after upgrading to the lollipop version. I hope this post will help you to address out the problems and solve that problem. If you like this post, then you must like, comment and share this with your friends. At last, if you have any doubts or suggestions for us, then feel free to connect with us through the comment box.