- 1 What is Rooting?
- 2 How to Root Android Phone without PC?
- 2.1 1. Root Your Device Using the Frameroot App
- 2.2 2. Root Your Device Using the iRoot App
- 2.3 3. Root Your Android Using the Root Master
- 2.4 4. Root Your Device Using the Universal Android Root App
- 2.5 5. Root Android Phone Without PC Apk in 2019
- 2.6 6. How to root Android 6.0.1 without PC
- 2.7 How Can I Check Whether My Phone is Rooted or Not?
- 2.8 Advantages and Disadvantages Of Root
- 2.9 Final Words
Ever thought to root your phone without a PC in 2019, but didn’t have any idea about where to start? If yes, then you have recently made a great choice by visiting this blog. In this blog post, we are going to show you a step by step guide on how to root the Android phone without a PC. But, before rooting your phone, you must have an idea regarding what does it mean before doing so. So, without having any more talks, let’s get started:
What is Rooting?
Rooting means unlocking some special permissions on your android phone Which a normal user won’t be able to access on his phone. Whenever you will root your phone, you will have the ability to perform some special tasks like install Custom ROMs, enhance performance, increase battery life, disable notification bar etc. In simple words, it’s just like having access of root directory of your phone. You can root your phone either via a PC or without a PC. Some devices need a PC in order to be rooted, but some device doesn’t require a computer.
How to Root Android Phone without PC?
Long gone were the days, when rooting a phone was a difficult task and requires access to a computer, but now in 2019, you can root a device by following some simple steps and even without using a computer. We have found some apps which allows you to do so and every one of them have different steps to root your device.
1. Root Your Device Using the Frameroot App
- Download the FrameRoot App from here.
- Once it’s downloaded, then install it on your device.
- Launch it on your device.
- Select Install Superuser option.
- Choose any exploit.
- As soon as you select these options, you will see a success message on your screen.
2. Root Your Device Using the iRoot App
- Download the iRoot App on your device.
- Once it’s done, then install it on your Android phone.
- Open the App and then Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Wait for some time and let the app load.
- When it’s done, then click on the Root button.
- This will start the rooting process and within a few seconds, your phone will be rooted.
3. Root Your Android Using the Root Master
- Download the Root Master Apk file.
- Once it’s downloaded, then click on it and let it install.
- After that, open it on your device.
- Click on the Root button and this will start the rooting process.
- After a while, your phone will be rooted.
4. Root Your Device Using the Universal Android Root App
- Download and Install the Universal Root App on your phone.
- Open it on your device.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Root button.
- Wait until it’s done.
- As soon as the process finishes, then your phone will be rooted.
5. Root Android Phone Without PC Apk in 2019
If you don’t have access to your PC for some reason, then don’t worry, you can still root your android device with the help of an APK file which will sideload root script into your system folder. There are many apps which can do this, but we will be using Baidu Root Apk in this process.
- Download Baidu-root.apk from here.
- Go to settings > security and enable unknown sources.
- Open file manager app on your device and install the apk file.
- Open the app and accept the license agreement.
- Click on the root button which is located in the center of the screen.
- After a few seconds, you will get the successfully rooted message.
- Install a root checker app and verify the root privileges.
Also Read:- Download Magisk App | Root Android With Magisk
6. How to root Android 6.0.1 without PC
If none of the above methods works for you, then this will surely work. In this method, we will be placing the root script inside the system folder. The process is a bit tricky so follow all steps carefully. This method works on every recovery, but we are using TWRP recovery as an example. The steps will be the same for other recoveries as well.
- Download Super-Su root script.zip from here.
- Put your device in recovery mode (In this method I am using TWRP Recovery, if you want to use any other recovery then the steps are little different for you).
- Click on the install button.
- Tap on the Super-Su.zip
- Now swipe to flash the file, it will take few seconds to finish.
- Once it finished, tap on the “Wipe cache/Dalvik” button and swipe to confirm.
- If TWRP asks to install SuperSU now, then choose “Do Not Install”. Because sometimes TWRP unable to find that superSU is already installed on your phone.
- A new Super Su app will be installed in your menu which will regulate root privileges in your device.
How Can I Check Whether My Phone is Rooted or Not?
We have found an app which allows you to check whether your device is rooted or not. Here’s the step by step guide which you can use in order to check the root status of your device:
- Download the root checker app on your phone.
- Once it’s downloaded, then let it install on your device.
- Open it and then click on the Check button.
- This will start checking the root status of your device.
- If it asks for any permission, then grant.
- The app will notify you regarding whether your device is rooted or not.
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Root
Sure rooting your device will give you ultimate control over your phone hardware but it comes with its own disadvantages as well. If you root your device and something goes wrong, your device might go to deep sleep or as we say soft brick. Also, your company will stop giving you customer support if they found out that your device is rooted. Now it depends on you whether you want to risk all that to gain superuser control over your android device.
A Rooted device will provide you with some superuser features which can’t be accessed by a normal user. This is the reason why a lot of people wants to root their phone. I hope this blog post will help you to root your device. If you found this helpful, then share it with your friends who also want to root their phones. Also, if you need any assistance, then get in touch through the comment section below.