Forgetting your apple login id & password sucks, right! you will be locked out of App store, iCloud, iTunes and literally all of Apple. It becomes impossible for you to view your files on iCloud and to download anything from the App Store if you forget your apple id. Well luckily, you are not only the one. There are many people who face this problem every day. Now, you don’t need to worry about this, because today we will discuss the best ways to reset apple id password. So, without further discussion, let’s move to the point directly. Here are the best ways to reset the forgot apple ID:-
1. Reset Apple ID using the Website
The best way to remember your apple id and password is to just reset them. But, some people don’t even know how to reset apple id password. So, here are the steps to reset the forgot apple password:-
- First of all, just go to the apple reset id page at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid.
- Enter the e-mail address you use whilst creating your Apple id and password and then click OK button, and you have to fill the captcha in order to prove you are not a robot.
- It will ask your registered mobile number, enter your trusted phone number to continue.
- You can reset your password from one of your other devices or using your trusted phone number (I recommend you to choose Use trusted phone number option).
- Now click start account recovery.
- Then select Request Recovery.
- It will send A text message with a verification code on your mobile number, enter the code and press continue.
- Now, When your account is ready for recovery, they will send instructions to your mobile number. You can check the status of your recovery request at iforgot.apple.com.
Also Read:- Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled | Solved
2. Reset Apple ID Password by Answering the Security Questions
While setting up a new apple id, Apple may ask you to enter answers to some security questions to provide you better security. If you choose to answer the security questions, then here are the steps you need to follow in order reset the forgot apple id password.
- First of all, Just enter your date of birth.
- After that, Apple will ask you two questions and you just have to answer them correctly to arrive the reset apple id page.
- Now, Just enter your new password twice to confirm the password. Also, keep in mind that your password must have at least 8 or more characters, uppercase or lowercase characters etc. to ensure proper security of your account.
- Just remember that these are not only answers, you have to remember them in order to reset your apple id password in future.
Also Read:- How to Update iTunes on Your Mac or Windows PC
3. Schedule an Apple Call to Reset Apple ID
If the above steps won’t work for you, then we recommend you to schedule a call for an Apple tech to talk with you. Here are the steps to schedule a call to in order to talk with an Apple executive.
- First of all, Just go to Contact Support Page.
- Now select Talk to US option.
- Then select Apple ID.
- Click on Forgot Apple ID Password.
- Now select any option and recover your password.
That’s it! Above are the best possible ways to reset forgot apple id to get access back on App store, iCloud, iTunes and other Apple platforms. I hope this post helped you to get the required information you are looking for. If you have any questions or doubts, then feel free to share them with us through the comment section below.