Hey friends, through this article, we will show you How to Remove Password From PDF Document. In this guide, we have mentioned two different methods to remove password from pdf. If you were searching for how to remove password protection from pdf and wants to remove pdf password, then you have landed on a right page. Because by following the below-given method, you can easily remove a lock from a pdf file.
How to Remove Password From PDF Document
Printing is the easiest way to remove password from pdf file. You have to print that password protected file. And you will get a copy of that file without any password. Note that this trick will work only if the file doesn’t have any printing restrictions. Here are the steps for applying this method.
- First of all, Open provide the required password to the Pdf file.
- Then click on the Print button from the toolbar.
- Now click on the change Button. You can find it under Destination.
- Click “Save as PDF”. And then click Save.
- After that, set a name for the new pdf and choose a destination folder to save it.
- Note that you can perform this task only with the Chrome Browser.
The Official Method: Use Adobe Acrobat Pro
There is an official method to remove pdf password or to remove password from pdf. This method includes Adobe Acrobat Pro. This is an advanced method. And an advanced solution for people who were searching for how to remove password from pdf or how to remove password protection from pdf.
As Adobe Acrobat Pro is an advanced software, that means you have to pay some amount to get this Software. And because it is an Adobe’s software then its enough to know that it is 100% safe and trusted. It can help you in removing the pdf password even the file have printing restrictions. You will get one week free trial for this software.
For applying this method, you have to follow the below-given instructions.
- First of all, open the password protected file in the Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Now type its password and open it.
- You will see a lock icon on the left side. Click on it.
- Now click on the Permission Details Option. Or Go to File >> Properties >> Security.
- After that click on the Security Method option. And then select No Security. And click ok.
- Again click File and select Save to save the changes.
- With this, your password will be removed from the file.
So these were the two methods to remove password from Pdf file. The first one is absolutely free. And the second one is a paid one. The second method is an advanced method so you pay a little amount to use it.
Also Read:- WiFi Password Recovery Without Root | Full Guide
At last, I want to thank you all for visiting here. Please keep visiting here for more updates. Additionally, you can ask your questions in the comment section. Also, you can post your feedback for this site. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on social media sites.