Did you recently installed Avast Antivirus along with the Avast Safebrowser and found it unwanted? If yes, then you are not only the one. There are lots of people who consider the Avast Safezone browser unwanted and wanna uninstall it. However, it’s a useful component which protects you from viruses while surfing the internet, but some people don’t want this component on their Windows Machine. If you are also one of them and want to uninstall Avast Safezone browser, then let’s start
How to Remove Avast Safezone Browser from Your Computer
The process is quite simple and doesn’t require any technical knowledge which means a casual person can do this quickly. So, following are the two methods which you can use to uninstall Avast Safezone Browser from your computer:
Also Read:- Avira vs Avast: A Detailed Comparison
1. Block Avast Safezone Browser Installation
The first and foremost thing you can do is simply blocking the installation of Safezone Browser on your computer. This is the basic solution which will work until the Avast forcefully pushes the component to your computer. To block the installation of Avast Safezone browser, do follow the given steps:
- Open the Avast Antivirus Solutions on your computer.
- Once opened, you have to look for the “Customize” option and once you find it, simply click on it.
- Upon clicking, you will be redirected to the next page where you will see a lot of customization options and Avast components.
- You have to find the “Avast Safezone Browser” entry and then uncheck it.
- Once you are done, then you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Also Read:- How To Turn Off / Disable Avast Antivirus
2. Uninstall Avast Safezone Browser
Have you installed it on your computer and wanna remove it from your computer? Then, following are the steps you can follow to uninstall Avast Safezone Browser from your desktop:
- Open the control panel.
- Once opened, just select “Uninstall a Program” from the given options.
- On the next page, you will see a lot of options from which you have to find “Avast Free Antivirus” option.
- Once you find it, just right-click on it and select “Change” from the context menu.
- On the next page, just select ” Change” again located next to the “Repair” option.
- Then, locate the “Avast Safezone Browser” option and uncheck it.
- Once done, click on the Change button again located at the bottom.
Congratulations! You have successfully removed the Avast Safezone Browser from your computer.
Also Read:- Best Free Antivirus For Windows 10, 8, 7
So, Above two are the best methods which you can use to uninstall Avast Safezone browser from your computer. I hope you found something helpful reading this post. If this post resolved your issue, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives who are still fighting with this problem. Also, if you have any queries or questions regarding this post, then let me know in the comment section below.