Did you know that How to recover unsaved Word document?. If NO, then this post is only for you. Computers, nowadays seem synonymous to life. It’s Windows which is the operating system and has been operating our lives as well while Microsoft Office is making it easier for people to carry the office back to home. No doubt, we are living in the era of computers and have been using it all our lives but sometimes a simple task gives us a hard time doing it. Think of writing a 25-page essay on Microsoft Word for your school project and the laptop’s battery runs out of charge before you save it.
How to Recover an Unsaved Word Document
We have been receiving a lot of queries like “How to recover unsaved Word document 2016?” or “Recover unsaved Word document?”. So, we decided to dedicate this article to the people with such queries so that the next time if they are not able to save their document on Microsoft Word at least they won’t to have a tough time recovering it. We would request the readers to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Please open Microsoft Word on your computer to recover the unsaved Word document.
- Click on the File Tab and select Info.
- This will take you to another screen and you are requested to click on Manage Document button at the bottom of the screen.
- A dropdown list will follow. You may go ahead and select the Recover Unsaved Documents option from the drop-down list.
- A dialog box will open on the screen consisting of the list of all the recoverable unsaved Word documents. Click on the Word file you need to recover followed by a click on “Open” option at the bottom of the screen.
- The required Word file will be opened for you on the screen and at the top, a banner will appear suggesting you to save the file.
- Click on the Save As button and the file will be successfully saved for you.
Thus, you have successfully learnt to recover an unsaved Word document. We hope we were able to solve your query regarding “How to recover an unsaved Word document?”, “How to recover unsaved Word document 2016?” or “Recover unsaved Word document?” in the best way possible. The next time, someone forgets to save their Word document it is the time to show off your newly learnt techy skills.
Make sure you like, comment and share this article with your friends, colleagues, and relatives. We would love to hear a review from you. In case you want us to write on any of your queries, we would request you to post your query in the comment box and we will make sure that we get something on the website as soon as possible to solve your query.