- 1 How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone
- 1.1 Steps To Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone Within 30 Days
- 1.2 How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone Without Computer
- 1.3 How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone Without Backup
- 1.4 How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone After Factory Reset
- 2 Do you want to Recover Photos From Android Also?
- 3 Final Verdict
If you want to learn How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone, then this article is the best for you. This article contains different methods to recover deleted photos from iPhone under different conditions. So, if you have deleted some important photos and media from your iPhone, you can restore them easily with the methods given in the article. Just read the instructions carefully to restore deleted photos on iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone
There are several methods available to restore or recover deleted photos from iPhone. We have listed the easiest of them so you can easily restore your lost photos. You can apply any of the methods mentioned below, according to your requirements.
Steps To Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone Within 30 Days
If you are using iOS version 8 or later and it has not been more than 30 days since you deleted the photos from your iOS device then you can follow the steps given below to recover the photos.
- Firstly Open Photos. And then go to the Albums.
- Then locate the Recently Deleted folder.
- Now, select the photos you want to recover.
- And then Tap on Recover.
How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone Without Computer
If you want to recover your photos from iPhone and don’t have a computer, then follow this method to recover deleted photos from iPhone without PC / Laptop.
Steps To Recover Photos from iPhone Without Computer
- First of all, Open Settings App on your iPhone.
- Then go to General >> Reset >> Erase All Content And Settings.
- Now enter your Passcode and Tap on Erase option.
- Once done, then you need to Set Up your iPhone.
- Tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Then enter your Passcode.
- Then choose the backup that contains your photos.
- Wait for a while and you are all done.
How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone Without Backup
To recover deleted photos from iPhone Without Backup, you need a computer. And then follow the instructions mentioned below.
- On your computer, you need to Download PhoneRescue iOS Data Recovery Software. And then install it and open it.
- Then connect your iPhone with your Computer through USB/lightning cable.
- Now, select the Recover from iOS Device option. And click on Next (Right Arrow).
- Then select the Recover from Normal Mode option.
- After that, check and select the Photos, Photo Videos, Thumbnails, and other data that you want to recover.
- Click Done, if selected.
- Now select the location (Mobile or Computer) where you want to store the recovered photos.
How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone After Factory Reset
You can easily recover deleted photos from iPhone after Factory Reset with iTunes. With the help of iTunes backup, you can restore your deleted photos of an iOS device.
- First of all, Open iTunes on your PC or Laptop.
- Then, Connect your iPhone to your Computer through lightning/USB cable.
- Now, select your iPhone when iTunes shows it.
- After that, click on the Restore Backup option.
- Then select a Backup that contains your lost photos.
- And click Restore. Keep your device connected until it finishes syncing.
Also Check:- How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone
Do you want to Recover Photos From Android Also?
Finally, we are at the end of this article. The information we have shared in this article will help you to recover deleted photos of an iPhone. We have provided different methods above, it is all upon you which you choose, according to your requirements. I hope this article will help you to get back the deleted photos of the iPhone. Make sure you read the article carefully for the best results. At last, thanks for visiting.