How To Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone: Hello guys nowadays everyone has android device, because android is most popular operating system, if you are reading this article that means you also have a android device in your home, nowadays if you buy a new android phone then you got internal storage and you can also increase your device storage by using a micro SD card, so you can store your music, videos, files and other data in your phone’s storage, and when you need to use this data, then you can use it by using a file manager application which is already available in your android phone.
Why Needs Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone
Guys Sometimes you have deleted some important files from your phone. So you need to recover it, but when you search about “How To Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone” on google then it show you lots of result, but there are lots of websites provide fake tricks to Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone, because they needs to make money with their website, but in this site we provide you working methods always, lots of users think they can’t recover their deleted data of their android device. But they are wrong nowadays you can do many impossible things with the help of technology, if you also deleted your important data in from your phone, it means you are at right place, because in this article we provide you some easy Methods To Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone.
How to Recover Deleted Files From Android
Now time to share main part of this article, because in this article we have different methods, or we also share a method to create recycle bin on android, means, you can save your important data being deleted. And you can do this thing without PC / computer. And we also have a method to recover already deleted data, but you needs windows PC for this process, so you can use any method according to your requirement, and if you also know any method which is not available in this article, so you can mention the method in comment section below.
How to Protect Your File From Getting Deleted.
In this section we provide you a method to create recycle bin in android, recycle bin is a program which is already comes in windows PC, which can Protect Your File From Getting Deleted. So you can also create it in your android phone by following given below easy steps.
- First of all download an application in your android called Dumpster
- Install it, and open it.
- Now delete any file.
- Then open dumpster, there you can see your deleted file.
- Now when you click on that, then it will ask for restore or delete permanently.
- If you want to recover the file, then click on restore.
- If you want to permanently, then click on delete.
- That’s it.
I hope you understand about Protect Your File From Getting Deleted, it is the very useful app for android users, so you can install it and use it, if you already deleted some important files, then you can follow the below easy steps to recover it.
How to Recover Deleted Files From Android
In this process you needs a windows PC, but you can recover your all deleted files by using it, it is the best software for Recover Deleted Files From Android. In this method we are using Dr.Fone – Android Data Recovery software, and the best part of Dr.Fone is that, it works on non-rooted devices, so you don’t need to root your android device for recover lost data. Here we provide full user guide with installation process or working download link, so you don’t need to open any external site to Recover Deleted Files From Android.
- First of all download Dr.Fone
- After finish downloading, install it.
- Now go to your android device settings > developer option > USB Debugging turn it on. (if you not show developer option in your phone, then go to settings > about > build number click on it 7 to 8 times, and then you can access developer option of your android.
- Now connect your phone into your PC by USB cable.
- It show your phone.
- Now you can select which type data you want to recover.
- Then click on recover.
- It will start the recovering process, and the left side you can check your recovered files.
- If you see your deleted files in recovered list, then you can stop the recovering process.
- But sometimes it will take few minutes or hours.
- That’s it, you are successfully recover your deleted files on android.
Note:- Dr.FONE is also available in premium version, if your file not recovered in free version, or your file is very important for you, then you can buy their premium version, you can check the price of premium version in their website.
So guys this was the complete process to Recover Deleted Files From Android, or we also provide a method to create recycle bin in android, i hope you liked the tutorial, and if you know any other method to recover deleted files from android, then you can mention your method in comment section, i will add your method in our article.
And if you facing any problem while recover deleted files on android, then you can mention your problem in comments below, i will reply you shortly with a working solution for this problem. Don’t forgot to share this article with your friends, or you can also share it in your Facebook timeline, keep visit for more Android Tricks and tutorial.