- 1 How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- 2 Disk Digger Pro Features
- 2.1 1. Recover Deleted Files on Phone Using the Disk Digger Pro App [Root]
- 2.2 2. Recover Deleted Files on Phone Using Free Disk Digger App
- 2.3 How the Disk Digger App Works?
- 2.4 Incoming Keywords
- 2.5 Final Thoughts
As your device stores, a massive amount of data including your files, photos, and videos. It may annoy you so much if you lose these files suddenly. For instance, if you’ve deleted your important files by accident and you want to recover deleted files on Phone Android, then you’ve landed on the right page.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
If you’ve deleted your files by accident, then the first thing you need to do is stop using your phone right away and try to recover your files using our methods as soon as possible. Therefore, here are the best methods which you can use to recover the deleted files:
Requirments to Recover Deleted Files on Phone
This question has troubled the mind of many users and before moving to the main steps it becomes necessary to know whether your device is capable of doing this or not? Therefore, below are the basic requirements which must exist on your device to complete the recovery procedure. If the below requirements are not fulfilled, you won’t be able to perform the process of recover deleted files on phone.
- Android version 2.3 and up is required.
- A rooted android device | How to Root Android
- Disk Digger Pro App
- Also, enable the unknown sources option by going to device settings>security>Unknown Source.
Once these requirements are fulfilled, then you can proceed to the next part where you will learn to recover deleted data on android phone.
Disk Digger Pro Features
|Installs:-||100,000 - 500,000|
|Requires Android:-||2.3 and higher|
|Developer:-||Defiant Technologies, LLC|
|App Version:-||Varies with device|
1. Recover Deleted Files on Phone Using the Disk Digger Pro App [Root]
Disk Digger App is an excellent solution for you to recover your deleted data. No matter, whether you accidentally deleted the data or even reformatted your SD card. In order to recover files using the Disk Digger App, just follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, download the disk digger pro apk from this link. Download Here
- Once downloaded, install the app on your device.
- After that, just open the app and click on your phone storage or SD Card.
- Then select the deleted file format, and click on OK.
- It will start scanning.
- Once disk digger finds your file, you have to select it.
- Then click on Recover Button from the top.
- Then select location, where you want to save your file. (You can upload your file in online storage.)
Now, the deleted files are recovered back to your phone and you can view them in your phone’s storage. If your device is not rooted then try the below-given method, but you can recover only photos.
Also Read:- How to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
2. Recover Deleted Files on Phone Using Free Disk Digger App
If you don’t want to spend money online to recover deleted files, then this method is the last option left for you. Here are the steps which you can follow to recover deleted files on phone.
- Firstly, Download and install disk digger app from play store, and open it.
- Now click on start basic photo scan.
- Select your photo.
- Click on recover.
- Select your storage.
- That’s it, all done.
Once you follow the process completely, all the files will be recovered back to your phone and you can view them in your phone’s storage.
How the Disk Digger App Works?
This question has troubled the mind of many people and most of the people are not aware of it. So, how the disk digger app retrieve back your data?
Well, When you delete a file from your phone, it doesn’t get actually wiped out from your phone. The file is stored on your phone until it is overwritten by some other data. So, the Disk Digger App scans your device system for such deleted files, exposes them to you and gives you an option to recover them back to their original form.
recover deleted files android
how to recover deleted files on android
android file recovery
That’s it! Above are the best methods which you can use to recover the deleted files from your phone. I hope this post will help you to recover deleted data from the phone. If this post helped you, then share it with other people who are looking for the same solution. Also, if you have any questions in your mind, then feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.