- 1 How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- 2 Disk Digger Pro Features
- 2.1 1. Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone Using the Disk Digger Pro App [Root]
- 2.2 2. Recover Deleted Photos on Android Using Our App
- 2.3 How the Disk Digger App Works?
- 2.4 Disk Digger App User Reviews
- 2.5 FAQ!
- 2.6 Final Thoughts
As your device stores, a massive amount of data including your files, photos, and videos. It may annoy you so much if you lose these files suddenly. For instance, if you’ve deleted your important files by accident and you want to recover deleted files on the Android phone, then you’ve landed on the right page.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
If you’ve deleted your files by accident, then the first thing you need to do is stop using your phone right away and try to recover your files using our methods as soon as possible. Therefore, here are the best methods which you can use to recover the deleted files:
Requirements to Recover Deleted Files on Phone
This question has troubled the mind of many users and before moving to the main steps it becomes necessary to know whether your device is capable of doing this or not? Therefore, below are the basic requirements which must exist on your device to complete the recovery procedure.
- Android version 2.3 and up is required.
- A rooted android device | How to Root Android
- Disk Digger Pro App
- Also, enable the unknown sources option by going to device settings>security>Unknown Source.
Once these requirements are fulfilled, then you can proceed to the next part where you will learn to recover deleted data on the android phone.
Disk Digger Pro Features
|Installs:-||100,000 - 500,000|
|Requires Android:-||2.3 and higher|
|Developer:-||Defiant Technologies, LLC|
|App Version:-||Varies with device|
1. Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone Using the Disk Digger Pro App [Root]
Disk Digger App is an excellent solution for you to recover your deleted data. No matter, whether you accidentally deleted the data or even reformatted your SD card. In order to recover files using the Disk Digger App, just follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, download the disk digger pro apk from this link. Download Here
- Once downloaded, install the app on your device.
- After that, just open the app and click on your phone storage or SD Card.
- Then select the deleted file format, and click on OK.
- It will start scanning.
- Once disk digger finds your file, you have to select it.
- Then click on Recover Button from the top.
- Then select location, where you want to save your file. (You can upload your file in online storage.)
Now, the deleted files are recovered back to your phone and you can view them in your phone’s storage. If your device is not rooted then try the below-given method, but you can recover only photos.
2. Recover Deleted Photos on Android Using Our App
If you don’t want to spend money online to recover deleted files, then this method is the last option left for you. Here are the steps which you can follow to recover deleted files on the phone.
- Firstly, Download and install our recovery app from the play store, and open it.
- Now click on scan photos.
- Wait for loading.
- Find and select photos, which you want to recover.
- Click on the recover icon on the top right corner.
- Go Back and check your phone gallery.
- That’s it, all done.
Once you follow the process completely, all the files will be recovered back to your phone and you can view them in your phone’s storage.
Also Read:- How to Download Paid Apps for Free on Android
How the Disk Digger App Works?
This question has troubled the mind of many people and most of the people are not aware of it. So, how the disk digger app retrieve back your data?
Well, When you delete a file from your phone, it doesn’t get actually wiped out from your phone. The file is stored on your phone until it is overwritten by some other data.
So, the Disk Digger App scans your device system for such deleted files, exposes them to you and gives you an option to recover them back to their original form.
Disk Digger App User Reviews
1. Priyanka Khatri
This app is awesome… You can easily recover ur all pics and can custom save on your gallery. I really loved this app coz this recovers your all pics no matter how old that is… ❣️
2. Mohammed Arshed Ahmed
awesome dude. Seriously recovered my pics… I don’t know how to express my gratitude towards you.. it is an amazing app.. a big thanks to the developers.. And, it was an excellent experience… I downloaded over 3apps.. and this is the 3rd one.. totally satisfied with your work.. a big thanks to you guys there..!!!
3. Buzz Close
Amazing. I can’t tell you how good this app is. I have been trying to recover some deleted photos and thought I would never get them back. other apps I have tried have let me find them but not recover them or only let me recover a few.
I accidentally deleted some important photos from my Samsung s7. After reading the reviews, ratings and no. of downloads of data recovery apps I decided to use DiskDigger. It recovered my photos in 20 seconds which I promptly saved onto my phone. SO RELIEVED. Thank you so much!!!
5. Sreeja Reddy
Genuine app, really awesome app, I’m happy I’ve recovered photos & video songs, actually my sd card got corrupted before formatting sd card. I’ve installed this disk digger app successfully recovered all my photos & video songs which are there in sd card.
I have recovered all the photos of which are from phone memory which was lost. Also, I have recovered my deleted photos, video songs from sd card and phone memory.
1. Recover deleted files android internal storage?
Ans:- Here we have already provided an application, which you can use to recover deleted files from your phone’s internal storage.
2. Recover deleted files android free?
Ans:- Above given app (Disk Digger Pro) is paid. But we added a link of the premium version of that application. So you can use it for free.
That’s it! Above are the best methods which you can use to recover the deleted files from your android phone. I hope this post will help you to recover deleted data from the phone.
If this post helped you, then share it with other people who are looking for the same solution. Also, if you have any questions in your mind, then feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.