Do you want to Record a phone call on iPhone? If yes, then you are on the right page. Today Viralhax is going to share some methods that can be used to record phone calls on your iPhone. Unlike the Android phones where recording phone calls are pretty much easier, iOS has a lot of restrictions when it comes to recording a phone call. In this case, the third party apps can’t get access to the phone microphone, which makes it quite tricky to record phone calls on iPhone.
There are some iPhone apps which allows you to record phone calls, but they use the workaround that can be an awkward thing. So, we’ll take a look at the below apps that you can use to record phone calls on your iOS device.
1. How to Record a Phone Call on iPhone Using Google Voice
The Google Voice app allows you to make unlimited calls to Canada and in the US. Also, you can send unlimited free SMS to any recipient in the world. And if you want to make international calls, then you can do this with the help of Google Voice App at the nominal cost of 1 cent per minute. So, if you are afraid to pay for a monthly phone call bill, then the Google Voice App might be the best choice for you.
Within the Google Voice App, there is an option that allows you to control phone calls. In fact, the option also enables other features such as conference call, etc. Here’s how we can do that:-
Also Read:- How to Use iPhone as Webcam?
- Firstly, Install the Google Voice App from App Store.
- Once Installed, Just launch Google Voice App and set up a free account.
- Then, Choose a phone number based on your location.
- In the Main Dashboard, click on the three lines on the left side of your screen.
- Tap the Settings option. And Tap on Calls.
- Now, Turn on the Incoming Calls option.
Now, you’ll be able to record every phone call that comes to you. But, the recording is just limited to incoming calls which means that you won’t be able to record the outgoing calls.
Also Read:- How to Transfer Photos From iPhone to Computer
2. How to Record a Call on iPhone Using TapeACall
If you are looking to record both the outgoing and incoming calls, then you must use an external iPhone App. For this purpose, we recommend you to use TapeACall pro which allows you to record your phone calls. You can start using their services for as low as 20$. You’ll get an unlimited amount of recording time regardless of where you’ve made the call. The Renewal plans start as low as 10$. It relies on the three-way calling technology that your device must support if you want to use this App. Here are the steps that need to be done before you call any recipient:-
- Firstly, Open the app and hit the record button.
- Then, the App will dial the recording line and begin the recording as soon as it answers.
- Now, Click on Add Call button and call the person you want to record.
- Once the person answers, Just tap the Merge Calls button.
Now, you’ll be able to record the phone calls on your iPhone. The app works easily, but it’s not an ideal solution especially when the person on the line is important. Putting them on hold can be a little unprofessional.
That’s it! Above are the best methods which you can use to record every call on your iPhone. I hope this post helped you to get the required information that you are looking for. If you like this post, then share it with the people who are facing the same problem. Also, if you have any doubts or questions, then feel free to connect with us through the comment box.