- 1 How to Fix the Pokemon Go GPS Not Found Issue?
Have you recently faced the Pokemon Go GPS not found issue, but don’t know how to fix it? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. Recently, a lot of people have reported the Pokemon Go GPS not found a problem and without GPS you can’t access the Pokemon Go. It can also interrupt the functionality of the Pokemon Go game so the only way to get rid of it is to fix the issue. But, what would you do to fix the issue? Simply, read this entire guide to get the exact steps to solve the Pokemon Go GPS not found problem.
How to Fix the Pokemon Go GPS Not Found Issue?
There are a number of ways which you can use to get rid of the Pokemon Go GPS Not found an issue, but some of them are outdated and doesn’t work right now. So, we have made a list of some methods which you can use to solve the problem and the methods are as follows:
1. Turn ON the GPS Signal For Pokemon GO
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Navigate to Privacy & Security option and click on it.
- Once it’s opened, then find and click on the Location option.
- Turn on the Location option if it’s turned off.
- After that, click on the Locating methods option.
- From there, you have to select the GPS, Wi-fi, Networks as the locating option.
- Close the Settings menu and launch the Pokemon Go game.
Also Check:- How to Play Pokemon GO on PC (Pokemon GO Desktop)
2. Reset Network Settings to Solve the Pokemon GO GPS Not Found Issue
If you have turned on the GPS settings and the game still doesn’t work, then you can try this method. In this method, we are going to reset the network settings to get rid of the Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found problem and here’s how you can do this.
- Go to the Settings tab on your device.
- Tap on the General and navigate to the Reset tab.
- Select the Reset Network Settings option.
- Confirm the action and then you will be able to play the game without any interruption.
3. Relaunch the Game to Solve the Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found Issue
If resetting the network settings doesn’t work for you, then this method will work definitely for you. In this, you have to relaunch the application to solve the issue. Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to get rid of the Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found problem.
- Press the Home button of your device.
- This will display all the apps running in the background.
- Just delete all the background processes along with the Pokemon Go.
- Open and run the game again to see whether it runs or not.
If the problem still persists, then you move to the next method.
Also Read:- Best Pokevision Alternatives
4. Update or Reinstall the App to Solve the Issue
- Go to the PlayStore on your device.
- Search for the Pokemon Go game.
- See if there’s an update left.
- If you see an update, then do it.
- If the app is up to date, then uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- This should definitely solve your issue.
That’s it! These are the methods which you can use to get rid of the Pokemon GO GPS signal not found an issue. I hope this guide will help you to fix the issue. If you found this helpful, then share it with others who are facing the same issue. Also, if you have any doubts, then let me know in the comment section below so that I can help you out.