Ever thought to play PSP games on Android, but don’t know where and how to proceed? If yes, then you have landed on the right page where you will get a step by step guide on how to play PSP games in Android smoothly.
Sometimes, we found a PSP game entertaining and we want to play it every time, but we can’t bring the PSP consoles every time. In that case, you need to play PSP games on your Android smoothly. Fortunately, there are some methods available which you can use to play PSP games on Android. So, without wasting any more time, let’s discuss how to play PSP games in Android.
How to Play PSP Games in Android
In this guide, we are going to use emulators in order to start playing PSP games on Android devices. An emulator is a tool or program which makes your device act like any other Operating System.
In this guide, we are going to use a PSP emulator which will make your Android device act as a PSP device.
Also Read:- Best PSP Games of All Time
Things You Need Before Proceeding:
- An Android Device
- PPSSPP Emulator
- Games File
Steps to Play PSP Games on Android
- Go to the PlayStore from your Android device.
- Search for “PPSSPP” and then download the emulator on your Android device.
- After that, You need to download the Games which you want to play on your Android device. (Links added at the end of the post)
- Download RAR for Android and then extract all the zip files using it.
- Open the PPSSPP emulator and it will display your file manager.
- Choose either game-name.iso or game-name.cso file stored in it.
- Once you do so, then you will be able to start PSP games on your Android device.
Also Read:- Best SNES Games
Best Settings For PPSSPP Emulator For Better Performance
In this section, we are going to share some tips which will make your gaming experience better than ever. So, following are the settings and options which you can enable in order to get better user experience:
- Go to the Graphics option and then turn on the “Prevent FPS from exceeding 60” option.
- In the same section, enable immersive mode, Mipmapping, Hardware transform, Software skinning, Vertex cache, Lazy texture caching, Disable slower effects, and timer hack options.
- Keep the rendering resolution to 1 PSP for better performance.
- In the controls section, enable the on-screen touch controls option.
- Enable Fast Memory, I/O on the thread, options in the System settings.
That’s it! These are the settings which you can change to have a better user and gaming experience.
Also Read:- Best Oculus Rift Games
Best Games Download Links For PSP Emulator (PPSSPP)
- God of War – Chains of Olympus (USA) – File Size: 1.2GB
- Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Impact (USA) – File Size: 905MB
- God of War – Ghost of Sparta (USA) – File Size: 1.1GB
- Tekken 6 (USA) – File Size: 731MB
- Kingdom Hearts – Birth by Sleep (USA) – File Size: 1.4GB
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (USA) – File Size: 765MB
- Assassin’s Creed – Bloodlines (USA) – File Size: 519MB
- Grand Theft Auto – Vice City Stories (USA) – File Size: 717MB
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai (USA) – File Size: 177MB
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 (USA) – File Size: 1.1GB
- Need for Speed – Most Wanted 5-1-0 (USA) – File Size: 142MB
- Download Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (USA) – File Size: 1.5GB
That’s it! These are the steps which you need to follow in order to start playing PSP games on your Android device. I hope this post will help you to play PSP games on your Android smoothly.
If you found this guide helpful, then share it with your friends who are looking for the same information. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We would love to help our readers.