Released in 2016, Pokemon Go was one of the best addictive games that most of us have played once. Since it’s launch, it has gained the attention of a chunk of players from all over the world. According to its developers, the game was designed to let players come out of their homes and explore the world. Besides that, it also allows you to play inside your home. In that case, it would be more fun if we play Pokemon Go on PC, but how will you do this? Luckily, there is a Pokemon Go desktop version available which you can access on your computer.
How to Play Pokemon Go on PC
The whole process requires a number of steps and things which must be ready in order to access the Pokemon Go desktop version. So, let’s start the process by downloading the files which are needed to play Pokemon Go on PC.
Tools Needed to Play Pokemon Go on PC
- KingRoot Apk
- LuckyPatcher Apk
- Mock Locations App (Download)
- Developer Options Tool Apk (Download)
- Pokemon Go Latest Version
1. Getting the Bluestacks Ready for the Whole Process
- Once you have the Bluestacks, open it and let it initialize.
- As soon as it opens, navigate to the Android tab and then click on the Apk to install the Kingroot Apk.
- Once the Kingroot App is installed, then you can see it in the Apps section.
- Run the Bluestacks app again to gain the root access.
- Install the Luckypatcher Apk using the steps provided above.
- Once the lucky patcher is installed, then open it and click rebuild and install.
- Navigate to the SD Card>Windows>Documents and then click on the Mock Locations App to install it.
- Now, install the Developer options Apk and keep it off if you see it turned on.
- After that, Go to the settings in Bluestacks and set the Location speed as high accuracy.
- Now, Install the Pokemon Go desktop version to start accessing it.
2. Play the Pokemon Go Desktop Version on your PC
- Once everything is ready, then launch the Luckypatcher app and open Mock locations app.
- After that, click and hold two locations on the map which will be selected thereafter.
- Press the play button.
- It will ask you to select the speed and you have to select 4 Kmph as the speed.
- Once all these things are set, then launch the Pokemon Go desktop version and log in using your Google account.
- Now, the avatar will follow the patch which you have set earlier in the Mock locations app.
- Also, keep in mind to disable the AR mode and enable the virtual reality mode from the Pokemon Go settings menu.
So, Above are the steps which you can follow to access the pokemon go desktop version on your computer. I hope you found this guide helpful. So, what are you waiting for? Just follow the steps and start playing your favorite game. Also, don’t forget to share your gaming experience with us.