Normal course of life makes us meet new people, attend new events and even make new resolutions for being taken up in due course. It all might seem very dynamic initially but keeping note of all these is anything but easy. While many people resort to physical pen and paper or a digital notepad, the main problem arises while having to tag data with particular events or while making changes in one data and expecting a cumulative change in other related events.
Such a scenario creates the requirement of a personal information manager software like EssentialPIM which is exactly what we are going to discuss about today. You can think of EssentialPIM to be a better version of Microsoft Outlook devoid of the hefty price tag. Let us now take a look at some of the ways in which it can help you stay organised:
Provides a bird’s eye view of the stored information
All the data is stored by EssentialPIM in a fast and scalable database. Information can also be cross-linked for greater versatility. You can take your pick amongst any of the different modules of EssentialPIM as per your requirement:
- The Calendar module makes it easy to manage daily tasks, appointments and overall schedule. Multiple events can also be added to a single day with corresponding time so that you don’t miss out on important birthday and anniversary reminders while trying to juggle work appointments.
- Important tasks can be marked in the ‘Tasks’ section for measuring their progress in terms of percentage of completion. This module is exceptionally useful for people who are working on multiple projects simultaneously and need to keep tab on all of them at once. EssentialPIM allows linking of one item to another. Thus, a contact can be linked with a current task for understanding the progress.
- Notes module of EssentialPIM allows users to organize notes in the form of texts, tables, pictures as well as attractive sticky notes. It even has state-of-art formatting features like automatic clipboard capturing and indexing with other resources.. The robust text editor of EssentialPIM is compatible with both basic font formatting and advanced structures like bullets, tables and checklists.
- The Contacts module provides users with an intuitive format to store both personal and business contacts with details like first name, last name, mobile number, email address, business phone number, address, pictures, etc. It has very powerful and convenient filter tools which also help in easy retrieval of the contacts whenever needed.
- Next comes the Mail module which supports mass messaging for ushering in massive time savings. You can thus send important announcements and newsletters to all your contacts at one go. EssentialPIM can be synchronised with Gmail, Yahoo mail, Outlook.com and virtually any email provider for sending those messages directly from the software.
- Last but not the least comes the Password module which can store all your sensitive credentials and passwords in a secure manner. The data is encrypted using industry grade AES (Rijndael) 256-bit key. SSL technology secures its synchronization with cloud services.
Offers superior import and export capability
You can keep your data organized and preserve its original formatting while being imported to or exported from EssentialPIM interface. The same can also be said while getting information out courtesy its compatibility with HTML, RTF, DOCX, CSV, ICS, VCF, EML and text format.
Users can synchronize the stored data with various cloud solutions such as Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Contacts, Gmail, iCloud, CalDAV, Office 365, CardDAV, etc., for opening up greater possibilities ahead of its users. EssentialPIM can also be synchronised with both Android and iOS devices using dedicated applications so that you can keep everything under control even on the go whether at home or office.
All you need to do is fill in requisite information following which you can cycle effortlessly through the to-do lists, calendars, notes, contacts, mails, and trash whenever required. You can even edit your schedules by simply dragging them which prevents the requirement of re-entering information time and again. So, try it out today and get ready to organize your life while enhancing the level of productivity whether at work or play.