Do you browse websites which you don’t want to reveal to anyone, but you don’t know how to hide them? In that case, you can use the Google Chrome’s incognito mode which helps you to browse without storing your personal information and history. Using the incognito tab, it’s much safer to browse because it doesn’t store anything on your computer. So, if someone checks your browsing history, then it will not display anything and you will be on the safe side. So, without wasting any more, let’s start learning how to open Google Chrome incognito window on your device.
How to Open Incognito Tab in Various Browsers?
There are a number of browsers which support the incognito mode and protects your history and information to be seen by others. We are going to share the step by step guide to open incognito window on some well-known browsers.
1. How to Open Incognito Mode in Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome Browser on your device.
- Click on the three dots located on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select “New incognito window” option.
- This will activate the incognito tab for you and will open a new incognito window.
- You can also press the Ctrl+Shift+N keys at the same time to activate the incognito tab.
- If you are a MAC user like me then press Command+Shift+N.
Also Read:- Best Google Chrome Extensions
2. How to Open Incognito Mode in Firefox Browser
- Open the Firefox browser on your device.
- Click on the three lines which you can find on the right corner of your screen.
- Select “New Private window” from the available options.
- This will activate the incognito tab for you and then you can start browsing without storing your personal information.
Also Read:- Best Ways to Surf / Browse Anonymously
3. How to Open Incognito Tab in Internet Explorer
- Open the Internet Explorer on your device.
- Click the gear icon which you can find at the top right corner of the window.
- Highlight the option Safety and then click on “InPrivate browsing” option.
- This will open a private browsing tab for you and then you can start browsing.
4. How to Open Incognito Mode in Safari Browser?
- Open the Safari Browser on your device.
- Click on the File option located at the upper side of your screen.
- Select “New Private Window” from the available options.
- This will activate the incognito Tab for you and then you can start browsing.
That’s it! These are the steps which you can follow to open incognito mode on various browsers. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any questions, then feel free to ask me in the comment section below.