Hey friends, today we bring you some relevant and useful Ok Google commands or Google now voice commands that you can use to command your device. You can save time and effort as well. These OK Google commands are going to help you a lot. You will find them attractive when you will use them. Therefore have a look on given Google now voice commands.
Best OK Google Commands List
Firstly, you have to know that how to use OK GOOGLE commands.
Note That: Follow this procedure only when OK GOOGLE command is not already enabled in your device. You can check it by saying OK Google
- First of all open the Google App.
- Now click on the Menu icon (three lined icon) in the bottom right corner. And then click Settings.
- After that, select Voice and select Voice Match.
- And then select Retrain voice model.
- Now follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
Also Read:- Best Command Prompt Tricks
Different Google Now Voice Commands
- Open …app, …website, Gmail, etc.
- What is trending at…?
- Navigate to…
- Go to … website.
- Who wrote?
- Take a picture.
- What is the stock price? Add ticker name.
- Set the alarm for… AM/PM
- Who is?…
- What’s the loneliest number? Easter egg.
- Mute the volume.
- Where is my next meeting?
- Take a picture/photo
- Schedule an appointment… say task, time and date.
- Synonyms for…
- Flip a coin.
- Send an email to…
- Where’s my package?
- Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. Easter egg.
- Set a timer for… sec/mins/hr.
- Directions to…
- What’s this song?
- Turn on/off… Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC.
- When am I? Easter egg.
- Do a barrel roll. Easter egg.
- Post to… say Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Where is the nearest…
- Who is…?
- Set volume to…
- Who are you? Easter egg.
- What does the fox say? Easter egg.
More OK Google or Google now voice commands
- How old is?
- Who invented?
- How tall is?
- Beam me up, Scotty. Easter egg.
- Play me a video of…
- Make me a sandwich. Easter egg.
- How do I?
- Show me gift ideas for…
- Take a selfie.
- Make a note
- When’s my next meeting?
- Create a calendar event… say task, time and date.
- Etymology of…
- Set the alarm for… say time and date.
- Where’s my hotel?
- How many calories are in……(food item)?
- Play/watch/read… content in Google Play library
- Show near me on TripAdvisor. Say what venue.
- When will my package arrive? Add tracking number.
- Roll a die.
- What’s the flight status of…?
- Play Pacman.
- Show me my flight info
- Show me …(Movie or show) on …(App name)
- How do you say (word) in (language)?
- Play some music (opens “I’m feeling lucky” radio station in Google Play Music)
- Next Song / Pause Song
- Find my phone.
- What sound does an… (animal/object) make?
- Scan my receipt on… Say store name.
- Show homes for sale in on Trulia. Just add your city.
- Show me pictures of…
- Next Song / Pause Song
- What is …(currency) in (currency)?
- What are some attractions around here?
- Give me a love quote.
- What is?.. phrase or word.
- Record a video
- Show me the trailer for… movie, TV show.
- Increase/decrease volume.
- Where is…?
- Shazam this song.
- What is a…? Add medical term or injury.
- Increase/decrease brightness.
- What is my schedule for tomorrow?
- Remind me to… (say task), time and date.
- Set a timer for (number of) minutes.
- Turn on my flashlight.
So these were some of the essential and useful Google Now Voice Commands/ Ok Google commands. You must try them; you will enjoy a lot. Plus this can save your time and effort also.
At the end of this article, I want to thank you all for visiting this website. Please keep visiting here. And share this article with your friends and family. And don’t forget to give your feedback on this post.