Are you frustrated after getting the “No Internet Access” message again and again? If yes, then you are not alone. There are a lot of users who have reported the same issue on various forums, but many of them don’t know how to fix it. If you are one of them and want to fix this error, then here’s a good news for you.
Fix No Internet Access Issue in Windows
In this post, I am showing some best ways which you can use to fix the “No Internet Access” error. So, without any more discussions, let’s dive into it:
1. Try Connecting Your Wi-Fi to Other Devices
If you have faced this error for the first time, then you should confirm whether the problem occurred due to the Wi-Fi or phone. In order to check, just pick up any other device and try to connect it to your Wi-Fi.
If it’s connected, then your device is responsible for the issue and if it doesn’t connect, then your Wi-Fi is the real cause of the problem. If you are an iOS user, then you have to go to your settings to check the status of the internet connection.
Also Read:- How to Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error
2. Reboot Your Device
If the problem has occurred due to your device, then you can try rebooting your device. Rebooting your device will stop all the background functions and can also help you to solve the issue. Here are the steps which you can follow to reboot your device:
- Press both the Alt+F4 Keys at the same time.
- This will bring a pop up on your screen which will give you the option to shut down your computer.
- Just click on OK or you can press the Enter button to shut down your computer.
- Once your device shuts down, then turn it on and see whether the problem occurs again or not.
Also Read:- How to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet Issue
3. Reboot Your Router
If your router isn’t connecting to any device, then before doing anything else, you can try rebooting your router. Following are the steps which you can follow to reboot your router:
- Firstly, unplug your router from the power socket.
- Wait for a few seconds and then plug it back into the power socket.
- Allow some time to the device to turn back on
- Normally, the router will start in 1-2 minutes.
- Once it’s done, then check whether the problem still persists or not.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Internet Slow Problem
4. Use the Windows Troubleshooter Tool
The next thing which you can try is to use your Windows Troubleshooter to fix the “Windows 10 no internet” issue. In this method, we will access the Windows troubleshooting tool to fix the issue. Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to use the Windows Troubleshooting tool:
- Go to your device Settings > Network & Internet > Status.
- Then, click on the “Windows Network Troubleshooter” to access it.
- Once you are there, follow the on-screen instructions to fix the “Windows 10 no internet” issue.
5. Use Some Command Prompt Commands
You can also fix the issue using some command prompt commands and the process is quite simple and easy. Here are the steps which you can follow:
- Use the Search bar to open the command prompt.
- Run it as administrator.
- This will open the command prompt tab on your screen.
- Once the command prompt screen is opened, then try the following commands:
Use the above commands one by one to see which one works and solve the issue for you.
So, these are the methods which you can follow to fix the “No Internet Access” issue on your Windows 10 device. I hope this guide will help you to fix the issue. If you found this guide helpful, then share it with others who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any doubts, then feel free to connect with us in the comment section.