Hello, Readers Here is the solution for you if you want to know that How to Map Network Drive Windows 10. This article is complete Windows 10 Map Network Drive Solution. With the method, we have provided below; you can easily create a Shortcut of another drive or folder that is shared on your network.
And you can do the same by Mapping the location. Therefore we will make you learn how to Map Network Drive in Windows 10. So that you can quickly access the shared files on your Network.
How to Map Network Drive Windows 10
Here are the steps to Map Network Drive Windows 10. Just follow the below given steps and instructions carefully, and you will be able to Windows 10 Map Network Drive easily.
Therefore, if you want to access the shared files on your Network easily, then follow the below mentioned instructions to Map Network Drive Windows 10.
Also Read:- How to Encrypt a USB Flash Drive Easily
Steps to Map Network Drive Windows 10
- First of all, Open This PC.
- Then click on “Computer” option from the Menu Bar.
- After that click on the “Map Network Drive” option from there.
- Then you have to select the Drive Letter. You can choose it according to your choice, whatever you want to use for your network folder.
- Now click on the “Browse” option to choose the folder that you want to Map. And then click ok.
- Mark the option “Reconnect at sign in,” if not already marked.
This is how you can map Network Drive Windows 10. And if you want to disconnect the network drive, then just Right click on the Drive and select “Disconnect”. With this, you will be able to disconnect the Drive.
Final Verdict to all Readers
So this is the last portion of this article, How to Map Network Drive Windows 10. I hope you liked this article and learned windows 10 Map Network Drive trick. Please share this article with your friends and family members on your social networking sites.
If you are facing some doubts or having any query or suggestion related to this article, then go to the comment section and feel free to comment down. Also, give your feedback in the comment section.
And Thank you all for visiting this site, Please keep visiting here for more tech updates.