Did you recently upgraded to Windows 10, but didn’t liked the interface? Then, don’t worry, you are not alone. There are a lot of people who want to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7, but they don’t have much information about it. Luckily, there are some tools which make your windows 10 screen look similar to the Windows 7 interface. In this blog post, I am gonna share those tools which will give your Windows 10 appearance of Windows 7 version.
How to Make Windows 10 Look Like Windows 7
As mentioned above there are a lot of tools which will help you to change the appearance of your Windows 10 computer. Here are the tools which will make Windows 10 look like Windows 7 version:
Also Read:- 5 Best Windows 7 Themes
1. Clash Shell
Clash Sheel is an excellent tool which will help you to change your taskbar skin into the Windows 7 taskbar. It gives you a lot of customization options which you can use to change the appearance of the taskbar. Some of them include changing color, making the taskbar transparent, setting a background image and lot more options. It will also improve the efficiency of some functions like file explorer and start menu. Here are the steps which you can use to install this software and use it on your computer:
- Click here to download the Classic Shell Tool. And install it.
- Now search for “Classic Start Menu Settings.” And open it.
- Mark the Show All Settings option.
- Select the Start Menu Style tab and then select Windows 7 Style.
- Now Download the Windows 7 Start button image from here. To save an image just right click on any image and select save as.
- Mark the Replace start button option. And Then select Custom button and click pic image. And then select your downloaded image.
- Skin tab and select Windows Aero from there.
- Click OK.
Also Read:- Best Windows 10 Themes / Skins
There’s one more tool available which you can use to change the appearance of your Windows 10 screen. The tool is known as UxStyle and it’s better than the Classic Shell because it involves easier steps than the Class Shell. Here are the steps which you need to follow to start using this tool:
- Click here to download the UxStyle tool on your computer.
- Once it’s downloaded, click on it and install the tool on your computer.
- After that, visit the Sagorpirbd’s Deviant Art Page to get some authentic looking themes for your Windows 10 computer.
- All the themes will come in the RAR format and you have to extract them to %windir%\Resources\Themes\ folder.
- Once it’s done, then right click on the screen and select “Personalize” from the available options.
- Select Themes and then go to theme settings.
- Scroll down to find the themes which you have recently installed.
- Now, Copy all the files and then paste them into the following two folders:
- Once it’s done, then right-click on the Start menu and click on Properties.
- Then, a StartIsback menu will appear.
- You will be able to do the XP transformation under the Appearance tab.
So, these are the best ways which you can use to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7. I hope this post will help you to change the appearance of your Windows 10 computer. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends who are looking for the same information. Also, if you have any questions or queries to ask, then let me know in the comment section below.