- 1 4 Methods to Fix iPhone TouchScreen Not Working
Did your iPhone screen stop working and you don’t have any idea about it? If yes, then don’t worry, you are not alone. There are a lot of people who have also reported the “iPhone TouchScreen not Working” errors. I have already get into this trouble for over six times. But before finding a solution, we have to figure out the reasons which may be responsible for this issue.
4 Methods to Fix iPhone TouchScreen Not Working
There are two types of parts which may be the reason for the issue. The first one is software and the other is hardware. If the software has caused this issue, then we can solve it without any hassles and it will not cost you anything. If it’s a hardware issue, then never try to solve the issue yourself, just go to your nearest Apple store and let them solve the issue for you. Anyway, without further discussions, let’s dive into it:
1. Does your iPhone Touchscreen doesn’t Respond Whenever You Use a Certain App?
If your iPhone touchscreen not working due to an app installed on your phone, then you have to delete to see whether the app is causing the error or not. Here are the steps which you can follow to delete an app from your phone:
- Unlock your iPhone and find the application from your screen.
- Once found, press and hold the app icon until there’s cross sign appear on the icons of each and every app.
- Click on the cross-sign and then press the delete button to remove the application from your iPhone.
- It’s done. If your iPhone doesn’t respond even after deleting that app, then you should send a message to the app developers.
Also Read:- 4 Working Solutions to Fix the iPhone Error 4013
2. How to Message the App Developers About this Issue?
- Open the App store on your iPhone.
- Press the “Search” button located at the bottom of your screen.
- Type the App Name in it and then search for the app.
- Once you find it, click on the app icon to open the full page.
- Scroll down to find the developer website.
- Once you find it, then visit the developer website and look for any contact form or e-mail address.
Also Read:- How to Fix the iPhone Error 1671
3. What If Your iPhone Screen doesn’t Respond At All?
If your iPhone touch screen not working at all, then it may be due to the software problem. If there’s something wrong with the iPhone software, then you can try restarting it. Here are the steps which you can follow to restart your iPhone:
- Press and hold both the power and home button.
- Wait a few seconds, until the apple logo appears on your screen.
- Once it appears, then your phone will start working properly because a hard reset stops all the background programs which may be the reason for this issue.
4. Your iPhone Touchscreen Still Not Working?
Does your touchscreen still unresponsive? If yes, then you can try restoring your iPhone settings to default. For this, you have to put your iPhone into the DFU Mode. But, before doing anything, just take a backup of your important information because it will delete all the information stored on your device.
- Plug your iPhone into your computer and then launch your iTunes.
- Then, press and hold the power and home buttons together until the iTunes detects your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone in the DFU mode, then you can start restoring the iPhone using iTunes.
That’s it! These are the best possible solutions which you can try to get rid of the issue when your iPhone touchscreen not working error occurs. I hope this post helped you to get what you were looking for. If you found this helpful, then share it with your friends, family and, relatives who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any doubts, then let me know in the comment section below.