This article has been written to help the users who are facing an issue with the network on their iPhones. Well, the word “network” is broad and consists of the all cellular connections, Wi-Fi, VPNs and Bluetooth as well. You can find a lot of articles on the Internet telling you about the ways to overcome this problem on iPhones. But this article brings you a simple yet an effective method to get this issue resolved. The method is known as “iPhone reset network settings” and is a simple yet effective way to reset network settings on iPhone which resolves the issue you have been facing on your device.
How to Reset Network Settings in iPhone
Once you face an issue with the network and connectivity on your iPhone, you immediately get it fixed by an expert. The method used by the experts is same as iPhone Reset Network Settings but they address it with a different name “Reset Network Settings iPhone” and make you spend money on a method that you could have performed on you own to resolve the issue on your device. Today, we are going to discuss the iPhone Reset Network Settings method in this article. So that next time you get this issue resolved on your own, without any expert involved who just wants to earn money out of you.
Before we go ahead, we would like to inform you that once you reset network settings, it will erase all the network-related settings and bring them back to factory default. All cellular, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections are removed and you will have to configure them once again on your device.
Steps to Reset Network Settings in iPhone
- Please unlock your iPhone and go to Settings.
- Click on the Settings icon on the home screen and try to find the General option in the list.
- Click on the General option.
- This will lead you to another page. Try finding the Reset option which is usually present at the bottom of the list.
- Another page with many options will open on the screen but you are requested to choose the Reset Network Settings option.
- Once you click on Reset Network Settings option, the device will ask you for a passcode you might have set up before. In case you have never set up a passcode, try using the default passcode 0000.
- Once the device gets the right passcode, the next page will ask you to confirm your action by tapping on Reset Network Settings written in the red color font at the bottom of the screen.
- The device will restart with all the network-related settings brought back to factory default.
So, this was the method to reset network settings on iPhone. It is a very easy way to start from the scratch and get rid off some persistent network-related issues.
Also Read:- 4 Working Solutions to Fix the iPhone Error 4013
Please like and share this article with your friends, colleagues, and relatives who use iPhones. They should learn this iPhone reset network settings method to save some pennies in the future. We would love to hear a review from you so make sure you comment on this article to make your experience better with us.