There’s nothing more frustrating than an unresponsive screen because whenever it happens your iPhone 6 touch screen not working. Your swipes, taps won’t work and then your iPhone is just like a dummy which doesn’t respond to any actions. If you are reading this post, then this thing has already happened to you and you want to solve this, right?
How to Fix iPhone 6 Touch Screen Not Working Issue
So, we have provided some tricks below which you can use whenever the iPhone 6 touch screen not working:
1. Force Restart Your iPhone
If your iPhone 6 touch screen not working for the first time, then you should do a force restart before performing any advanced troubleshooting. Here are the steps which you can use to force restart your device:
- Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume down” buttons together until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
- Once it appears, release the keys and let your phone restart automatically.
- Once your iPhone has restarted, then it should work properly.
- However, if your phone screen seems to be slow, then you should go to your settings> General> Reset> and then reset all settings.
- That’s it! It will reset all the settings and your iPhone will start working normally.
2. Reset Your iPhone
If your iPhone screen is still not responding, then you can try resetting your device. But before resetting your device, you should take a backup of your all-important data, otherwise, you will lose your data. Once you have taken a backup, then follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to icloud.com and log in using your Apple ID and password.
- Then, tap on the “Find iPhone” option.
- Afterward, click on all devices and then select the devices which you want to erase data from.
- Now, tap on the Erase iPhone option and then confirm.
- Once the reset process is done, then connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer and then select your device from the upper-left corner.
- On the next page, click on Restore iPhone and confirm.
Also Read:- How to Fix iTunes Won’t Recognize iPhone Error
3. Free Up Some iOS Storage
Whenever an iPhone has zero storage, then some functions will stop working perfectly and this can make your iPhone screen unresponsive. In order to check whether it’s the main cause or not, follow the steps that we have provided below:
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Scroll down to find the General option and once you found it, then click on it.
- After that, select “Storage” and then tap on the Storage option.
- Now, see whether your iPhone has some storage left or not.
- If it doesn’t have any storage left, then try deleting the unused apps.
- If your iPhone has storage, then the issue might have caused due to some other things. Don’t worry and read on to find the exact solution.
Also Read:- How to Reset iPhone Without Password
4. Is Your iPhone 6 Touch Screen Still Not Working?
If your iPhone screen still not responding, then your iPhone may be affected by the Touch disease. If your iPhone has been dropped too many times, then it can use the touch screen disease. When an iPhone is suffering from this disease, then your iPhone screen will look similar to the TV static.
So, If you have figured out that your device is infected, then you should visit your Apple store to fix this issue. Apple will repair your screen for as low as 149$ -only if your iPhone is in working condition and there’s no crack on your screen.
That’s it! These are the best solutions which you can use when your iPhone 6 touch screen not working. I hope this guide will help you to solve the issue. If you found this helpful, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any queries or questions to ask, then let me know in the comment section below.