Most of the people are using iPhone and Windows PC combination, and because iMesaage integrates so well with iPhone and a mac, people want the same to be implemented in windows as well. Unfortunately, there is no straightforward way to use iMessage on PC but here are some loophole methods which will allow you to run iMessage for Windows PC.
Back in the day when social messaging was only limited to mobile devices, using them in our desktop PCs was a dream. And recently its possible y using emulators and other standalone programs. Now you can efficiently use WhatsApp or hike for windows.
Also Read:- iCloud For Windows 10
We have already published a detailed article on how to use hike; you can check it up here (internal linking hike for pc article). However, when it comes to using iMessage on PC, the process is a little bit complicated but not impossible! Let’s get started with the tutorial on how to use iMessage on PC.
How To Install iMessage On PC
This method requires you have a mac; we have another process at the end of this article where mac is not needed. However, if you have a mac and you want to run iMessage on a windows machine which is your second machine I guess. Then you can follow the below steps:
- Install and set up iMessage on your mac (obviously).
- Download Chrome browser (if already not installed) and Chrome Remote Desktop app in your windows PC and MAC.
- Now click on Add App.
- Launch the App.
- On your mac machine Download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Now Double click on the .dmg file, and that double click on the package.
- After that, it will ask your MAC Password, enter the password and click on Install Software.
- Click on continue.
- Then click on install.
- Once the installation process is finished, click on close.
- Open Remote Desktop Host Installer on your MAC, and click on get started.
- And click on Share.
- It will show a number.
- Now you have to open your chrome in your Windows PC and open apps then launch Chrome Remote Desktop App.
- Click on Access.
- Connect your Google account if it will ask.
- Allow all permission.
- Now click on Continue.
- Enter the number which is showing in your MAC (In 13th step).
- That’s it, in your mac click on Share button.
- After setting up both of your machines on the remote desktop, you will be able to access iMessage on windows. You will able be able to access files, applications, etc.
How to Install iMessage on PC using iPadian 2
So now you’re wondering what if I don’t have a mac? Can I still run iMessage on PC? Well, the answer is yes:) Follow this small guide below to run iMessage on PC via an emulator. This emulator will create a virtual ios environment on your PC so that you can take advantages of iMessage services.
1, Download iPadian 2 emulator on your windows machine.
2. Open iPadian 2 setup and follow onscreen instructions to install the emulator environment.
3. Run iPadian emulator and accept terms of condition.
4. Search for iMessage application and download it.
5. After downloading, login to the app with your account.
How To Use iMessage on PC Without Emulators
You can use iMessage on windows without any kind of emulators, but the problem is – you have to install Mac OSonn your windows machine. If you have all the drivers ready, then install Mac OS on your machine and you will be able to login to iMessage app via a menu of Mac OS.
Note: We highly do not recommend this method as it will be hard to install Mac OS and fine all the divers adequate to it. We recommend you to buy a MacBook instead.
I wish it were easy to use iMessage on Windows as it is easy to use WhatsApp on windows. However, if you really want to use iMessage for windows, then you can try the above methods. Shre this article with your friends and have a wonderful day.