If for some reason, you’ve decided to cancel your Netflix membership, then don’t worry you can do this by following our step by step guide. No matter what’s the reason may be, canceling your Netflix account is quite simple and easy. So, if you want to take a break from binge-watching, then we’ve listed the steps below which will show the process of how to cancel Netflix account.
How to Cancel Netflix Membership
But, before that, let’s understand a little bit about the Netflix.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a popular and well known global provider of tv shows and movies which allows you to watch your favorite movies and shows anytime and anywhere. It contains a huge library of latest movies and tv shows from which you can select your favorite one and then enjoy watching it.
In order to watch movies on Netflix, you only need a working internet connection and then you can stream tv shows and movies at any time. Basically, there are two plans to choose from. The first one is the basic plan and the other one is the standard plan. The basic plan will costs you only 7.99$ and you can watch videos on only one screen with this plan. Using the standard plan you can watch a video on two screens and it will cost you only 9.99$ per month.
They also have a trial plan which you can use before investing any money. Also, don’t worry if you had bought a plan and want to cancel it. Unlike so many other services, which hides the process, Netflix offers the cancellation access which you can use to cancel your Netflix account. So, let’s understand how to cancel Netflix membership.
Also Read:- Hulu Plus vs Netflix: Which One is Best For You?
How to Cancel Netflix Membership?
In order to cancel your Netflix account, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the Netflix website and then log in to your account.
- In the dashboard, you just need to click on your username located at the upper-left corner of your screen.
- After that, just tap on the “Your Account” option.
- Under the “My Account” tab, just click on the “Cancel Membership” option.
- On the next page, you have to confirm the cancellation by clicking on the “Finish Cancellation” option.
That’s it! You’ve successfully canceled your Netflix account.
How to Reactivate your Netflix Membership?
Have you just canceled your Netflix Membership and want to Reactivate it again? If yes, then you can do this by performing the simple and quick steps given below:
- Visit the Netflix website and log in to your previous account.
- After that, just click on your username in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Under the “Membership & Billing” tab, you just have to click on the “Restart Membership” option.
Congratulations! You have successfully reactivated your Netflix membership. But keep in mind you can only restart the membership again when the trial period is over.
That’s it! These are the steps which you can follow to cancel your Netflix account. I hope this post helped you get the required information you were looking for. If you found something helpful, then share this post with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you have any queries, then let us know in the comment section below. We are always happy to help you.