Hey, Welcome back guys! If you are an iPhone X user and searching for the best method to Hard Reset / Force Restart iPhone X then this article can help you in the same. In this article, we will show you How to Hard Reset iPhone X. You can also Factory Reset iPhone X with the help of instructions given below. All you have to do is to follow the instructions carefully and you can Hard Reset iPhone X and Factory Reset iPhone X easily.
How to Hard Reset iPhone X
What is Hard Reset?
Difference Between Restart Hard Reset, and Factory Reset iPhone X
Restart: Restart is the process of Turning your iPhone X Off and then On. A Restart will close all your running apps and then your device will Turn On again correctly.
Hard Reset: A Hard Reset is the process that will erase all things related to the memory of your device. It will force your device off and then you can turn it back on.
Factory Reset: Factory Reset or Factory Reset will erase all your iPhone data. The process will reinstall the software of your device.
Also Check:- How to Hard Reset iPhone XR
Steps to Hard Reset / Force Restart iPhone X
If you want to Hard Reset / Force Restart iPhone X, you can follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, quickly press and release the Vol+ button.
- After that, quickly press and release the Vol- button.
- Now, press and hold the Side (Power button) until the Apple logo appears.
- With this, you are all done.
This is how you can Hard Reset your iPhone X easily with a few, simple steps.
How to Factory Reset iPhone X
- First of all, Go to the Settings of your iPhone X.
- Then go to the General option from there.
- Now, Tap on the Reset option.
- After that, tap on the Erase All Content and Settings option.
- If it asks you to enter your password, enter it. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Then confirm the Factory Reset iPhone X by tapping on the Erase iPhone option.
- And with this, you are all done.
These were the steps, with which you can Factory Reset iPhone X easily. Just follow the instructions mentioned above and you are all done.
Also Read:- How to Hard Reset iPhone 8
So, this was the complete tutorial on How to Hard Reset iPhone X. The method we have provided above is the easiest method to Force Restart iPhone X. With this, you can also Factory iPhone X with the help of this article. Just follow the instructions carefully to Hard Reset or Factory Reset iPhone X. I hope this article will help you. If you have any queries related to this article, you can ask us in the comment section. With this, this article came to an end. Thanks for visiting.