- 1 How to Fix Google Play Services Battery Drain Issue
Google play services App is the key to the world of Google which includes all the apps and games from Google Play. Basically, it’s a core system app, so you would expect some kind of google play services battery drain, but for many folks, it runs unrestrained. Unlike other apps, the Google Play Services is inalterably set to “No Optimization” option in the battery optimization menu.
How to Fix Google Play Services Battery Drain Issue
Now, you don’t need to worry about this. Fortunately, there are some solutions which you can use to fix the issue of google play services draining battery problem. Let’s understand how you can do this:
Also Read:- How to Earn Free Google Play Credit
1. Update the Google Play Services to the Latest Version
If you’ve noticed google play services battery drain error for the first time, then it may be due to an outdated version. In that case, you need to update your Google Play Services to the latest version. Here’s how you can do this:
- Firstly, Go to the Playstore and Tap on the Search box.
- After that, Search for “Google Play Services” and click on it.
- Once clicked, you’ll see an “update” option, click on it and then the update process will be started.
- Once the process is finished, you’re using the latest version of Google Play Services.
2. Google Play Services Draining Battery Because of Multiple Accounts?
Sometimes google services battery drain because you might be connected to a lot of Google accounts. For example, if you are a person who doesn’t want to mix their personal and work life, then you will multiple accounts on a single device. Then the Google play services will drain your battery for managing multiple Google Accounts.
Also Read:- Best Android Apps Not on Google Play Store
3. Is the Google experiencing Sync Errors?
Syncing is the process of connecting the Google apps with their own servers for the latest updates. It may cause errors when Google tries to synchronize the data and information, but they can’t.
Problems with your data can cause this issue. In order to resolve this issue, you can try re-adding your Google accounts, but before doing that always keep in mind to disable the internet connection for a minute and then turn it back on again.
Also Read:- Best Battery Saver Apps For Android
4. Is it draining the battery because of your GPS?
When an app needs your location, it requests it through the Google Play Services and then the Play Services gets the information from your device GPS. If you are not aware of the fact that GPS drains a lot of battery and since the Google Play Services facilitates it, then it might appear to be taking up a lot of battery life. In order to save your battery life, you just need to follow the steps listed below:
- First of all, Go to the settings menu and find the Google Play Services.
- Once you find it, just tap on that and it will show you the detailed information.
- Now, scroll down to find the location option and then tap on it.
- Then, you’ll find three options, one of which is power saving mode. This mode wouldn’t use the GPS to retrieve your location and thus it will help you to save your battery life.
That’s it! These are the possible solutions which you can try to solve the Google Play Services battery drain problem. I hope this post helped you to solve the issue When the Google services battery keeps on draining. If this post helped you to fix the issue, then kindly share it with your friends, family, and colleagues. Also, if you have any doubts or questions, then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.