Do you write content online, but don’t have much information about Gmail strikethrough? Then, you should definitely read this article because it can change how your content looks on the internet. Using the Gmail strikethrough, your content looks good whenever you send it to someone else. In this blog post, we are going to cover some tips about the Gmail strikethrough which will enhance the beauty of your online content.
How to Use the Gmail Strikethrough in Online Content?
There are four ways in which you can learn the Gmail strikethrough for your online content. Once you learn the tricks, you can use it on any online platform. So, without having more discussions, let’s start exploring the Gmail strikethrough.
1. Strikethrough Text in Gmail
Currently, Gmail doesn’t support the feature of strikethrough text for your online content. So, we will format the text in Google Docs and then we copy and paste it in the Gmail. Here’s how you can do this:
- Sign into your Google Docs account.
- Open a new document and start writing.
- Highlight the text which you want to strike.
- Choose the format and then click on the Strikethrough option.
- Copy the text and then paste it into the Gmail.
This is how you strikethrough in Gmail. Don’t worry if you don’t have strikethrough options in Gmail. You can still do something extra using the other formatting options available in the Gmail.
Also Read:- How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
2. Bold Text in Gmail
Whenever you bold something in your content, then it looks different and stands apart from the other content in a document. Following are the steps which you can use to make bold text in Gmail:
- Open your Gmail account and then click on the Compose button.
- Start writing and select the text which you want to make bold.
- Once done, then click on the “B” icon located in the window.
- Alternatively, you can use the Ctrl+B keys in windows or Command+B keys in MAC to make bold text in Gmail.
Also Read:- How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
3. Highlight Text in Gmail
Highlighting is another option which will make a part of your content look different and special. Here’s how you can highlight text in Gmail:
- Open your Gmail account and click on Compose.
- Start writing and then select the content which you want to highlight.
- From the options given, select the underlined A option from the menu bar.
- Then, select the Text color and background color.
- Once selected, then click on underlined A again to save the changes.
Also Read:- How to Create Gmail Without Phone Number
4. Enable Gmail Preview
There’s no doubt that Gmail possesses a lot of amazing features and one of those features is the preview option. This option scans each and every email for you which keeps you safe from any kind of malware or virus. Here’s how you can enable the preview option.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings icon located on the right side of your screen.
- Choose settings and then navigate to the Labs tab.
- Once you are there, select the preview option and enable it.
- Click on the Save option located on the bottom of your screen.
- Now, go back to the Gmail inbox and click on the Flag icon to turn on the preview option.
So, Above are the best methods which you can use to perform Gmail strikethrough. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this guide, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives who are looking for the same information. Also, if you have any questions to ask, then let me know in the comment section below so that I can help you.