Although we love Google Chrome like anyone else out there but at some point of time, we all have been irked by the full screen mode of the browser and found it difficult enabling and disabling it. Google Chrome Full Screen feature to let the users enjoy a bigger and better view of the website they are browsing. Even after the full screen mode almost getting on our nerves, we couldn’t manage to replace Google Chrome with any other browser.
How to Activate Full Screen Google Chrome
Google Chrome has been one of the most successful products of Google. The browser almost made it to every phone, PC, and laptop. It surely enhanced the experience of Internet with its simple and user-friendly features. The browser is still being vigorously searched, downloaded, installed and used around the globe.
Therefore, we thought of helping the Google Chrome users to continue using their favorite browser by teaching them how to enter and exit the full screen mode.
The full screen mode will allow you to experience the website you have been browsing in a better way. The below mentioned steps will guide you to enter the full screen mode on the Google Chrome browser:
For PC Users
- Please open the Google Chrome browser on the PC.
- Find the F11 key and tap it on the keyboard. Once you have tapped the F11 key, you will be viewing the Google Chrome browser in full screen mode.
For Laptop Users
- Please open Google Chrome on your laptop or the device of a similar kind.
- Press the Fn and F11 key simultaneously to view the Google Chrome browser in full screen mode.
Also Read:- Best Google Chrome Extensions
For MAC Users
- Please open Google Chrome Browser on your device.
- On the top left corner, you will see a green button there. Clicking on the green button will view the browser in full screen mode for you.
- Else, you can click on the View option select Enter Full Screen from the drop down list.
- Try pressing the Control, Command and F key simultaneously to enter the full screen mode.
Steps to Exit The Full Screen Mode on Google Chrome Browser:
- Please open the Google Chrome browser.
- Press the F11 key to exit the full screen mode in case you have been using the Google Chrome browser on a PC.
- If you have been using the browser on a laptop or a device of similar kind, press the Fn and F11 key simultaneously which you previously used to enter the full screen mode. Once you press both the mentioned keys simultaneously, you will return to the normal screen.
- On Mac OS, try clicking the green button on the top left corner in the Google Chrome browser or press the Control, Command and the F key together to switch back to normal mode.
Thus we have successfully learnt how to enter or exit the full screen mode on Google Chrome browser.
Please like and share this article with your friends, colleagues, and relatives to spread the knowledge. A review from you will be appreciated. If you have any queries or questions regarding technology, please feel free to post them in the comment box.