Microsoft Outlook is a popular, flexible and excellent way to send and receive emails from all over the world. It’s loaded with a lot of features which makes it a preferable choice for business houses. One of those features is automatic forwarding that allows you to forward some emails either to some specific users or to everyone. The feature needs to be set up first and after that, it can be turned on and off easily.
How to Forward Emails From Outlook?
The process is quite simple, but it might seem tricky to some people. So, if you are one of those people, then don’t worry, following are the methods and steps which you can follow to set up the feature which enables automatic forwarding of emails on Outlook:
1. How to Forward Emails From Outlook to Another Outlook Address?
- Click on the Settings Gear Icon which you can find on the web toolbar.
- Select Options from the menu that appear after clicking on the Gear Icon.
- Locate to the Mail>Accounts>Forwarding and enable the “Start Forwarding” option.
- Now, enter the email address at which you want to receive forwarded emails in the “Forward my email to” textbox.
- Click on the Save button and you are done.
Also Read:- Best Free Websites to Send Email to Fax Machines
2. How to Forward Outlook to Gmail Address?
- Click on the Settings Gear Icon which you will find on the web toolbar.
- Select “More E-mail Settings” option.
- Click on the “Email Forwarding” option located under the Managing your Account option.
- After that, enable the “Forward Your E-mail to Another Email Account” option.
- Now, enter the Gmail address on which you want to receive all the forwarded emails from your Outlook account.
- Click on the Save button and it’s done.
Also Read:- Best Email Marketing Programs
3. How to Forward Only Certain Emails From Outlook?
If you want to forward only certain emails to another email address, then you need to set it up. Following are the steps which you can follow to set up a new rule which only forwards certain emails:
- Click on the Settings Gear Icon located on the web toolbar.
- Select the “More Email Settings” option.
- Then, select the “Rules for Sorting New Messages” option located under the Customizing Outlook option.
- Click New and specify the criteria according to which you want to receive forwarded emails.
- Now, enter the address on which you want to receive those certain emails.
- Click Save and it’s done.
That’s it! These are the methods and steps which you need to follow in order to receive forwarded emails. I hope this guide will help you to set up the automatic forwarding feature. If you found this guide helpful, then share it with others who are still looking for the same. Also, if you have any issues, then let me know in the comment section below.