- 1 How to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing Issue?
- 1.1 1. Check your Internet Connection to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing
- 1.2 2. Adjust Youtube Video Quality to Fix Youtube Not Playing
- 1.3 3. Try Playing the Video with InfiniteLooper
- 1.4 4. Use Temp File Cleaner to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing
- 1.5 5. Update the Sound Driver
- 1.6 6. Restart Your Device to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing
- 1.7 Conclusion
Did you just open your favorite youtube video and it doesn’t play? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place where I will show you some possible solutions to tackle the situation when your favorite youtube videos not playing. There may be several reasons for the problem, but the solutions will be same.
How to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing Issue?
So, without wasting any more time, here are the possible fixes which you can try to get out of the situation when youtube not playing error occurs.
1. Check your Internet Connection to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing
The very first thing you can do is to check your internet connection whether it’s working correctly or not. Below are the steps which you can follow to check whether the internet connection is a problem or not:
- Firstly, turn off your internet connection.
- Then, turn it ON and try reconnecting your device to the internet.
- Now, you just have to open the youtube video again to see whether the problem is gone or not. It should probably work, but if it doesn’t then head over to our next solutions.
Also Read:- Best Youtube Alternatives
2. Adjust Youtube Video Quality to Fix Youtube Not Playing
If you think that the video quality may be a cause of the problem, you can reduce it by following the steps given below:
- Click the “Settings” icon located at the bottom right corner of the video.
- Then, select your preferred video quality.
- You can choose between 240p to 360p to check whether the video quality is the reason for the problem or not.
Still facing the same issue? Then, move on to the solutions given below.
Also Read:- Why is Youtube Not Working? | How to Fix it?
3. Try Playing the Video with InfiniteLooper
If above-given methods did not help you, then try playing video with InfiniteLooper.
- Open your browser and search for the InfiniteLooper.
- Once you found it, just copy and paste the URL of the youtube video into it.
- Now, check whether the video plays in the InfiniteLooper or not?
- If it plays, then there might be an issue from Youtube’s side and not from your device.
Also Read:- Most Disliked Videos On YouTube
4. Use Temp File Cleaner to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing
Temp File Cleaner better known as TFC is a program that will help you to clean out the folders which house temporary and junk files. It will clean all the junk files produced by the daily operations. The process to install a TFC on your computer is quite simple and you can perform it in seconds. Here’s how you can do this:
- Click this link to download TFC on your computer.
- Once it gets downloaded, just tap on the downloaded file.
- After that, just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once it’s installed, it will be ready to protect your computer from junk or temporary files.
5. Update the Sound Driver
If you are still facing the problem then try this method of updating the Sound Driver.
- Press both the Windows and R keys together to open the Run dialog box.
- Once opened, just type “devmgmt.msc” in it and click OK. This will open the device manager.
- Under the “Sound, Video and Game Controllers” option, select your sound card and open it.
- Once it’s opened, select the “Driver” tab and click on Update Driver.
Also Read:- How to Fix WiFi Connected But No Internet Issue
6. Restart Your Device to Fix Youtube Videos Not Playing
Rarely needed, but sometimes a simple reset can do the whole work for you. Resetting your device is quite simple and you can do it in a few seconds. Following are the steps which you can use to reset your device:
- Press and hold the power button key until a pop up appears on your screen.
- Once it appears, select “Restart” from the available options and wait for few seconds.
- After that, try playing the youtube videos again to check whether the problem still persists or not.
That’s it! Above are the best possible solutions which you can use when the youtube videos not playing problem occurs. I hope this post helped you to find what you were looking for. If you found something helpful, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives. Also, if you are having an issue while trying these fixes, then let me know in the comment section below. I would love to help you.