If http://vshare.eu/pair stream authorization error is bothering you then this article is going to be the best solution for you. Because in this article, We have provided the best method to fix the VShare EU Pair stream authorization error. Many of the websites provide you a fake method that just wastes the time of users.
And it is very hard to find the best method. So, we bring you this article to share the best and tested method with you. All you have to do is follow the given instructions carefully. And this will Fix VShare EU Pair Error in few simple steps.
VShare EU is a very known and popular Video Server. It allows you to upload videos. Also, you can share the videos online. And for this, you need to pair your device with http://vshare.eu/pair. And this irritates users every time whenever they click on any streaming link.
Therefore many users ask for the best and working method to fix this http://vshare.eu/pair Error. So that they can bypass VShare EU pair stream authorization. And to solve this problem, we bring you this article with which you can remove VShare EU pair stream authorization easily and safely.
Before moving toward the step section, you have to keep below given an important note in your mind. Otherwise, it will become difficult for you to fix the issue.
Also Check:- How to Install and Use Kodi For Android?
- You should always have an active Internet Connection during the complete process. Otherwise, you to follow the method from the beginning again.
- Don’t let your VPN turned off or disable between the process of fixing the error.
- Also, don’t try to change your IP address.
This method includes paring of IP address. In this method, we will pair the IP Address and the http://vshare.eu/pair with each other. With this, you will get four hours to Fix VShare EU Pair Stream Authorization error. And after that, you will have to repeat the same procedure to fix the error.
- Firstly, connect your device to a VPN. Then choose a different country location and replace your IP.
Note that: All Kodi users who are planning to use free VPN are suggested to but a premium one. Because the use of free Kodi add-ons for changing VPN may drive you to big trouble. Because Kodi add-ons don’t use any strong software to access the links.
- Now open any browser in your device to pair the IP address with VShare EU pair web server.
- After that, you have to visit the http://vshare.eu/pair link. Or type http://vshare.eu/pair in the address bar.
- Then you will see a blue button “Active Streaming“. Click on it.
- Now you will get a message “Your IP ***.***.***.*** was just paired with VideoShare for hours. You are now able to use VideoShare with 3rd-party applications!“.
- Once getting the message, Go to the Kodi to stream the link.
- This will remove the VShare EU pair stream authorization for the next four hours. And then repeat the same procedure again after four hours to fix the http://vshare.eu/pair stream authorization.
So this was the easiest and 100% working method to fix the VShare EU pair Error. Follow the instructions carefully and you will be able to fix the http://vshare.eu/pair stream authorization in a few steps.
Finally, at the end of this article, we thank you for visiting this website. Please keep visiting here. I hope you will like the article and this article will help you. And if you liked the article, then share it with your friends and all colleagues. Also, share it on your social networks. And go to the comments section if you have any question, doubt or suggestion for the article.