Have you ever faced the confirm form resubmission error and you don’t have any idea about it? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. In this ultimate blog post, I am gonna show you some ways which will help you to get rid of the “confirm form resubmission” error. But before trying out any solution, we want to tell you reasons why this error occur on your screen?
How to Fix The Confirm Form Resubmission Error
There may be a lot of reasons which can cause the “Confirm Form Resubmission” error. It might have occurred due to a slow internet connection, browser issue or even the webpage may be responsible for this. It doesn’t matter what were the causes of this error because the solutions will always remain same. So, without wasting any more time, let’s learn about those solutions which will help you to fix this issue.
1. Check Your Internet Connection & Browser
If this error has occurred for the first time, then there may an issue with your internet connection or browser. Here are some tips which you can follow to check whether the internet connection & browser are working correctly or not:
- Disable your internet connection and then enable it again.
- Try browsing through some other social media websites.
- Connect your device to any other internet source.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Internet Slow Problem
2. Clear the Cache and Cookies
In this method, we will clean the browser cache and cookies to solve to issue. Here are the steps which you can follow to clear the cache and cookies:
- Open your browser.
- Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper-right on your screen.
- Select “More tools” from the available options.
- On the next page, you have to click on “Clear Browsing Data” and then select how much data you want to delete.
- Once you have selected, then hit the enter button and it’s done.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Memory Leak Problem
3. Put “Get” in Place of “Post” to Solve the Issue
If the problem still persists on your screen, then here’s another solution for you. In this, we are going to change the error link into a new one. Here’s how you can do this:
- When you press the back button after submitting a form, then the following link will appear.
<form action=”index.php?load=SEARCH” method=” post”>
- Once it appears, you just have to change the above URL with the one given below:
<form action=”index.php?load=SEARCH” method=”get”>
- As soon as you change the link, the error will be solved automatically.
Also Read:- How to Fix Windows 10 Search Not Working Issue
4. Solve the Issue Using the Shortcut Tab
- Right-click on the Chrome icon from your screen.
- Then, select “Properties” from the drop-down list.
- This will open a new tab on your screen.
- In this tab, you have to navigate to the “Shortcut” menu where you will find the target option.
- Once you have found it, then add “-disable-prompt-on-repost” after the root extension.
If the root extension is like this: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe“, then after making the required changes, it will look like the one given below:
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe-disable-prompt-on-repost“
That’s it! These are the best methods which you can try to solve the “confirm form resubmission” error. I hope you found this guide helpful. If this guide helped you, then share it with your friends, family and, relatives who are looking for the same information. Also, if you face any kind of issue during following the above methods, then let me know in the comment section below so that I can help you out.