Did you recently came to know about the term DT Ignite, but don’t know what does it exactly mean? Then, you are on the right page. Today, In this post, I am gonna share the complete information about DT Ignite app because while researching I found many people who still don’t know about it.
So, after seeing this, I decided to provide information on this topic and that’s why I have written this blog post. So, without wasting any more, let’s dive into it and see what does it actually mean?
What is DT Ignite?
The DT Ignite is a carrier bloatware which comes with pre-installed on some Android devices. It was launched in 2014 and you can’t be able to see it in your normal app library. Recently, some people noted that the bloatware is re-enabled automatically, even after disabling it.
People are pointing the fingers at Verizon, but Ignite is used by a lot of carriers which may or may not be responsible for this. The application runs in the background and there may be a lot of causes which are causing this issue.
Also Read:- SSD Drive: Everything You Need to Know About it
What are the Issues Which People Are Facing?
People have reported some issues on several forums which I have found while researching on this topic. The most common issues are as follows:
- DT-Ignite re-enables itself after the recent update. This issue may be caused due to the behavior of your device. You can disable the app again. If you don’t know how to disable, then keep reading and we will share the steps below.
- DT-Ignite app doesn’t show up in the App manager. If you want to see the DT-Ignite in your app manager, all you have to do is just click on the System Apps to see it.
- DT-Ignite app runs automatically even after disabling it. This issue is not a common one because it wasn’t faced by a lot of users. If you are facing this, then try resetting your device or perform a factory reset.
What Can You do to Solve this Issue?
If you facing these issues again and again, then we recommend you to disable the DT Ignite app. Here are the steps which you can use to disable the DT Ignite app:
- Firstly, Swipe down to access the notification bar.
- Then, click on the “Gear” icon located at the upper-right on your screen.
- Scroll down until you find the Apps section. Once you found it, then click on it.
- In the App Manager, tap on the three dots located at the upper-right of your screen.
- After that, click on “Show System Apps” and you are ready to disable it.
- Find and tap on the “DT Ignite” app.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Disable” option and you are done.
Now, you have all the information and knowledge about what does the term “DT Ignite” exactly mean. I hope you found this post helpful.
If you liked this post, then share it with your friends, family, and relatives who are looking for the same information. Also, if you still have any questions or queries to ask, then let me know in the comment section below.