Hello friends, How are you? I hope you all are enjoying your life fully? As always our today’s topic is also knowledgeable and important for all readers, especially for android user. We will describe to you about Windows 7 for Android.
Here we will describe be you its features and some basic and important points that are necessary for every reader to understand properly about this. With this, we will provide you the steps also to download the Windows 7 for Android. So let’s begin the article.
Download Windows 7 For Android
Features of Window 7 for Android
- Windows 7 for Android has an awesome User Interface.
- It also supports cut, copies and pastes like windows in PC.
- It provides you different wallpapers also.
- Window 7 for Android also have my computer Style In-built File Manager.
- You will get faster and Smoother Experience.
- For easy browsing, Control panel of Windows 7 for Android is also added.
How to download Windows 7 for Android?
- Firstly you have to Download Windows 7 in your device.
- After downloading this file from the above-given link, Install it in your device.
- If you have successfully installed the file in your device then press the Home button and select Android Windows 7 as Always to use window 7 as default.
- If you have successfully done the above process then you can now enjoy the features of Windows 7 in your device.
Windows 7 on Android Device Limbo Emulator
Have you ever dreamt of running the Windows 7 edition on your Android device? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. In this blog post, we are going to share a step by step guide on how you can install the Windows OS on your Android device.
So, let’s have a look at the steps which you can follow to activate the Windows OS on your device as follows:
How to Install Windows 7 On Android Using the LIMBO?
LIMBO is a free Emulator which allows its users to run the Windows OS on their devices. It comes along with hundreds of features which allows you to perform each and every task of a Windows device.
- Download both the Windows 7 Edition & LIMBO Emulator on your device.
Windows 7 ISO free, click here
Limbo PC emulator free full version
- Once you’ve both the files, then install LIMBO emulator on your device.
- Launch the LIMBO Emulator on your device.
- On the dashboard, you’ll see a few options.
- All you have to do is locate the Load Machine drop-down list and select New from there.
- Name your new virtual machine and then click the Create button.
- Now, you’ll see some settings on your screen which you’ve to set as follows:
1. Architecture Option: Set the option as PC.
2. Machine Type: Set it as x64.
3. CPU Model: Select the SandyBridge one.
4. CPU Cores: Set it as 4 Cores.
5. RAM Memory: Select 880 MB RAM Space here.
6. Hard Disk: Select Open and then locate the Windows 7 Img/ISO file.
7. VGA Settings: Set it as Vmware.
8. Device Option: Select Hard disk here.
9. User Interface: Set it as SDL.
- Now, click on the Play button and wait a few seconds.
- This will start the booting process.
- As soon as the booting process finishes, you’ll be able to use the Windows OS on your Android device.
So friends, Finally, We came to the end of this article. First of all, I would like to thank you all that you visit my site and read my article. I hope you like our article. In addition, if you have any query, any question about this topic then feel free to ask.
You can ask me in below comment section. I will try to reply to you soon and I will also try to solve your problem also.